Tyner @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Boyd is not 18 points better than the "RAMS"...on the contrary given the history of the series:

'97 N/A- Rams

'98 41-24 Rams

'05 34-6 Rams

'05 49-15 Rams (2nd rd playoff)

'06 12-24 Bucs

'07 26-6 Rams

...Rams hold 5-1 edge with the largest margin of victory... just wanted you to realize who is in control!!!

...Go "RAMS"!!!

No doubt, the RAMS are a great team. They are the benchmark for 2A in this area. You are always well coached and you always have the best athelets. I know, if you ask our coaches and players, they would tell you that they have ONLY RESPECT for Tyner's program. Year in and year out YOU are the team to beat. I don't think anyone would argue against that.

With all that said I know the Rams will come to Boyd's field with a chip on their shoulder. We have NEVER played them an easy game (for us). We all know you can score from anywhere on the field at any time, and that your defense is always stout.

The BUCS are a special team this year. If we play every play to the best of our ability for 4 quarters, this will be our year. I pray that both teams are injury free, before and after the game. The past couple of years, we beat each other up so badly, it was hard for either of us to go very deep in the playoffs. This will be a GREAT game played by two Great teams.

Yep...you told me!

Will you be ther BNL?

I plan to be there after I take my daughter trick-or-treating. We're going early, so I hope to be there sometime during the 1st quarter. I hope reaction wears a mask tomorrow night.

He would look better. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He'll still have on that Michigan hat.

Can't wait. My son is driving 5 hours tomorrow from college to watch this one.

buctide been drinking too much of the buyd buc "kool aid". to think the bucs will hold the rams offense to 6 pints is just insane. rams have put 20-30 points on three top ten teams in mccallie, south pitt, and howard. i also think the non region games of mccallie and howard and fulton instead of cakewalks like silverdale and grace academy will benefit the rams as well. i think boyd played silverdale i could be wrong.

He would look better. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He'll still have on that Michigan hat.

Can't wait. My son is driving 5 hours tomorrow from college to watch this one.

Does the Nason kid see much time? I see he's listed as a FB/LB. Good Luck Friday night.

If you ask me it sounds like TynerRamFan has been brainwashed by the Marion Co faithful. Living in the past. I will be maskless and hatless at the game, but will have my Buc blue on. Come find me on the track buc and bnl.

Hatless..........Hmmm......I thought you would be wearing that Spartan hat that the Legend is bringing you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />