Tyner @ Boyd Buc

reaction

...I'll tell you exactly where they are>>>like most 'Buc" fans that I saw while leaving the stadium tonight...looking like a "deer-caught-in-headlights" and getting ready to eat a big bowl of crow...Congrats on your Region 3-2A Championship...I know it may seem to be a bit unusual but...I know you will put this game behind you and get ready for next week!!!

...One more thing to all of you who were predicting a Boyd-B win...(I 'll leave well enough alone /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )

Pure LUCK /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You want to talk about 'scoreboard' now??? That's what I thought /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GOOD LUCK TYNER HOPE TP SEE YOU WEEK 3 IN MARION COUNTY /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

...WHATEVER...but I think you are on the wrong thread /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Sounds like I missed one heck of a game....Just wanted to say congrats to Tyner and to ask where is reaction at???Must be getting a real big bowl for all the crow he has to eat.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds like I missed one heck of a game....Just wanted to say congrats to Tyner and to ask where is reaction at???Must be getting a real big bowl for all the crow he has to eat.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...Yeah, I'm not going to talk about them too much...we've been on that side of the scoreboard and I know how it is when you are really passionate about your team...thanks and Congrats to Marion as well...I really hope we all (Region 3-2A) can get thru the 1st round...it's always a challenge!!!