Mcminn Central @ Howard

sportsman88

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I will be there. Myself, your dad, and your favorite English teacher in one vehicle. God help us all. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

you might want to ask aunt grace if you can take the boat out lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

you might want to ask aunt grace if you can take the boat out lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I could take the ENTIRE team and coaching staff in the trunk! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm a former member and a loyal fan of polk but i jsut wanted to say that howard better be ready to play ball friday night. central has the speed but they can pound the ball also. not taking anything away from howard they are a good team also i'm just saying they better be ready for a hard fought game. i wish that i could come to this game but have to work the chains at the polk notre dame game which is going to be boring. anyways central does talk but they back it up on the field. in a previous post a read that howard has class and i agree i was over there with them the whole game against polk and they showed great sportsmanship the coaches for howard have done a great job with that team. and for central i'm all for talking as long as you back it up and they have all year. this game is going to be a great one and i wish i could be there to watch it. Good Luck to both teams

I'm a former member and a loyal fan of polk but i jsut wanted to say that howard better be ready to play ball friday night. central has the speed but they can pound the ball also. not taking anything away from howard they are a good team also i'm just saying they better be ready for a hard fought game. i wish that i could come to this game but have to work the chains at the polk notre dame game which is going to be boring. anyways central does talk but they back it up on the field. in a previous post a read that howard has class and i agree i was over there with them the whole game against polk and they showed great sportsmanship the coaches for howard have done a great job with that team. and for central i'm all for talking as long as you back it up and they have all year. this game is going to be a great one and i wish i could be there to watch it. Good Luck to both teams

Good post. Everything is a cycle, at some point, now and later every team will have a chance to be on top.

in a previous post a read that howard has class and i agree i was over there with them the whole game against polk and they showed great sportsmanship the coaches for howard have done a great job with that team.

Coach Tarver and his staff have done an excellent job at Howard. They play hard, their organized, and they have class. Good luck to both Friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm pulling for the team from Chattanooga /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />