Adamsville @ Hutningdon

cardfan

Adamsville travels to H'town this week to do battle with the stangs. Both teams need the win to make playoffs, and both teams are playing their best ball right now. I look for this to be a good game and look for the cards to be in position to win. Going to be a good hard fought game.

If Adamsville & Camden win:

Camden

Waverly

Stewart

Adamsville wild card

If Waverly wins and Adamsville wins:

Waverly

Camden

Stewart

Adamsville wild card

If Adamsville loses and Camden wins

Camden

Stewart/Waverly/Hunt

So this game could have huge implications for the playoffs.

If Adamsville continues their play from the last 2 weeks I think we win. It all determined by which team shows up.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adamsville travels to H'town this week to do battle with the stangs. Both teams need the win to make playoffs, and both teams are playing their best ball right now. I look for this to be a good game and look for the cards to be in position to win. Going to be a good hard fought game.

If Adamsville & Camden win:

Camden

Waverly

Stewart

Adamsville wild card

If Waverly wins and Adamsville wins:

Waverly

Camden

Stewart

Adamsville wild card

If Adamsville loses and Camden wins

Camden

Stewart/Waverly/Hunt

So this game could have huge implications for the playoffs.

If Adamsville continues their play from the last 2 weeks I think we win. It all determined by which team shows up.

when huntingdon and camden win, huntingdon is the third spot! waverly and adamsville stay home,because the wildcards will come from 8-2a and other regions east.huntingdon will "spook" the cards and ring the bell friday!

I'm glad Waverly and Camden play Thursday nite, This is one game I don't want to miss. This could be the game of the year in 7-2a. If Huntingdon brings all thier horses and A'Ville brings thier whole flock of the RED RAGE I think we're looking at an extra special overtime win for someone , This is just too close to call. I won't even try to predict a score, it could be thru the roof. GOOD LUCK, pray for no injuries.

when huntingdon and camden win, huntingdon is the third spot! waverly and adamsville stay home,because the wildcards will come from 8-2a and other regions east.huntingdon will "spook" the cards and ring the bell friday!

Not so fast! Waverly has a good chance of getting one of the wildcards. Probably see two wildcards from the west side and three from the east barring some big upsets. Even then Waverly is decent shape with at least 2 wins against .500 or better teams and even better shape if you go to the tiebreak of opponents total victories. Not a lock by any means but they are in better shape than most of the potential wildcard teams.

We will not be spooked Friday night I assure you! I believe this will be a very good game between two great schools! Both teams are playing well right now and hopefully that will carry over into Friday night!

wrong,

If huntingdon wins they will be 3rd but waverly has tie breakers among 5 win teams and still gets in.

ALso the Cards will not be spooked by the mustangs. We have a little surprise instore for you folks. We are no longer a doormat and you cannot just chalk up a wn against us you will still have to play. May the best team win Friday night and I think the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins the game either way.

GATA

Go Red Rage!!!!

It's exciting that the last game in this region has so much riding on a win. This means the competition is tremendous and there is no clear cut losers in at least 5 of the teams. I do believe Camden is the leader (until someone in this region beats them and it is (to me) a tossup for the next four. Waverly, SC, and Huntington have earned their respect and I believe Adamsville will prove they belong in this group. GO CARDINALS........

It's exciting that the last game in this region has so much riding on a win. This means the competition is tremendous and there is no clear cut losers in at least 5 of the teams. I do believe Camden is the leader (until someone in this region beats them and it is (to me) a tossup for the next four. Waverly, SC, and Huntington have earned their respect and I believe Adamsville will prove they belong in this group. GO CARDINALS........

Gpaw, you need to round up all of those rowdy birds and get them headed for Carroll County this Friday night. These kids believe in themselves and they deserve to have a huge crowd on hand to cheer them on. Most people do not give us much of a chance, but I think this is the game the Cardinals need to show people that they are not the same anymore. We have weapons that can score on most people at any given time. Our defense is one of the better ones in the region when thet get support from the offense by keeping them off of the field for the entire game.

I look for this to be a game to be remembered. BTW, I have saw Huntingdon's last 2 games and it appears they have some things we can exploit on defense and offense. Do not expect any big returns this week as they like to pocch kick or squib kick a lot. Maqy have to adjust a wrinkle just for that.

Good luck to both teams looking forward to a great game.