Coffee Co. vs Lincoln Co.

chs4life

Who wins Coffee Co. or Lincoln Co.  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Coffee Co. or Lincoln Co.

I think the Raiders have a chance to catch the Falcons asleep - it is no secret, even among the most supportive of Lincoln Countians - that LC has came out a tad on the flat side a few times this season. ....

That will be the key to the game...which Falcon team shows up. I hate Thursday night games unless my team is the underdog...but I'll be there rooting for the Falcons to go 5-0 in the region!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad night for the Raiders, LC 36-CC 0

Raiders are young. They'll re-group and do better next year. Congrats LC..now you may get to play Blackman again and avenge that earlier season loss. Good job Raider Seniors, there just wasn't enough of you...Big Congrats to KJ on another 1000 yd. season (you earned every one of them) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Raiders are young. They'll re-group and do better next year. Congrats LC..now you may get to play Blackman again and avenge that earlier season loss. Good job Raider Seniors, there just wasn't enough of you...Big Congrats to KJ on another 1000 yd. season (you earned every one of them) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think KJ needed 55 yards to reach 1,000 yds for the season and it looks like he got that and more. Do you know how many yards he had rushing tonite? One of the best runs I saw this season was when he carried 4 or 5 Tullahoma players about 10 yards and scored in the Coffee Pot game.

I think KJ needed 55 yards to reach 1,000 yds for the season and it looks like he got that and more. Do you know how many yards he had rushing tonite? One of the best runs I saw this season was when he carried 4 or 5 Tullahoma players about 10 yards and scored in the Coffee Pot game.

According to the LC radio broadcast, KJ came up a little short of getting 1,000 yards for the season, but a great job nonetheless. Best of luck to the Raiders.

This aint da falcons! That's volunteer!

why yall even post if you donno what your talkin bout?!

What are you talking about dude? This is the Lincoln County Falcons vs. Coffee County Raiders thread. Who said anything about Volunteer? You might want to lay off the crack so early in the morning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What are you talking about dude? This is the Lincoln County Falcons vs. Coffee County Raiders thread. Who said anything about Volunteer? You might want to lay off the crack so early in the morning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Stats have been added up from all year and KJ had 1,001.

Yea I was glad he got there. He deserved it, really. He had to run behind some questionable blocking in some games and some tough defenses. The blocking got better as the season went along and his numbers show that.