Coffee Co. vs Lincoln Co.

chs4life

Who wins Coffee Co. or Lincoln Co.  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Coffee Co. or Lincoln Co.

hahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea I was glad he got there. He deserved it, really. He had to run behind some questionable blocking in some games and some tough defenses. The blocking got better as the season went along and his numbers show that.

The LC defense gave him a rough time last night, but I am glad that he got his 1,000 yards. Not all running backs get that honor to say they did that. Great job!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The LC defense gave him a rough time last night, but I am glad that he got his 1,000 yards. Not all running backs get that honor to say they did that. Great job!!!!

The Lincoln County defense is good .. always is. The LC defense doesn't miss tackles, gang tackles well and when those kids hit you then you go down quick. And Thompson has never has any trouble slowing Coffee County down - not in the past 11 years anyway. Hope the Falcons win next week against whoever they play - either Wilson Central or Smyrna (maybe Blackman I think?). Represent Region 3-5A well for the last time.

Congrats to LC on winning the reigon and this game as well. I know the congrats is a week late but better late than never right? Good luck to LC in the playoffs. Congrats to KJ for another 1,000 yard season.

Any idea on if any of the Raiders will head to play college ball? Maybe even in a D1 school?

Yea, no D1 players .... KJ could play DII or three ... I don't know the status on that actually happening right now, though. I think he wants to play. We will just have to wait and see.

Yea, no D1 players .... KJ could play DII or three ... I don't know the status on that actually happening right now, though. I think he wants to play. We will just have to wait and see.

What kind of grades does he have? Most Div III schools are very expensive in the south. I would say he might could play at some NIA schools.

What kind of grades does he have? Most Div III schools are very expensive in the south. I would say he might could play at some NIA schools.

Pretty smart kid from what I understand. But I don't have his report card in front of me so I don't know how good - maybe somebody else can tell us?