Dyer County @ Crockett !

73choctawqb

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see your topic started 73 and started another one.....sorry!!! Have asked a moderator to remove mine /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> DC should take alot from their last game....they dug deep in that game, the defense STEPPED up...I was very impressed with how they came out and played. Pratt will have his boys ready. Step up to the challenge guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Crockett didnt have a good game last friday. I missed it bc i was watching the vols get beat but i heard they played terribe. i just hope they get it together and play like they played dyersburg. I've also heard that Bass broke his wrist. so i doubt he'll play. The cavs just cant seem to keep players healthy. Good luck to the Cavs.

Crockett didnt have a good game last friday. I missed it bc i was watching the vols get beat but i heard they played terribe. i just hope they get it together and play like they played dyersburg. I've also heard that Bass broke his wrist. so i doubt he'll play. The cavs just cant seem to keep players healthy. Good luck to the Cavs.

I HATE YOU RUINED THE WEEKEND WATCHING THE VOLS..

CROCKETT AND DC HAVE ENDURED MORE INJURIES THE PAST TWO SEASONS THAN ANY TEAMS/ COACHES DESERVE....

CHOCS COME OUT PLAYING AS YOU DID AGAINST DHS PLAYING WITH HEART FOCUS,DESIRE FROM THE GET-GO!!!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU RUINED THE WEEKEND WATCHING THE VOLS..

CROCKETT AND DC HAVE ENDURED MORE INJURIES THE PAST TWO SEASONS THAN ANY TEAMS/ COACHES DESERVE....

CHOCS COME OUT PLAYING AS YOU DID AGAINST DHS PLAYING WITH HEART FOCUS,DESIRE FROM THE GET-GO!!!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got that right.....but be careful talking about injuries....last thread that talk was considered "whining" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Went and saw DC/D-burg freshman play....good game, young Choctaws won 32-27....things look good for DC. Will say this Crockett must be a decent team....they came up from being down 21-7 against D-burg and in the last 5 min. tied the game to go into overtime....tells me they can battle and dig deep if needed. They will give us a fight

You got that right.....but be careful talking about injuries....last thread that talk was considered "whining" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Went and saw DC/D-burg freshman play....good game, young Choctaws won 32-27....things look good for DC. Will say this Crockett must be a decent team....they came up from being down 21-7 against D-burg and in the last 5 min. tied the game to go into overtime....tells me they can battle and dig deep if needed. They will give us a fight

Cavs will always fight as long as P.A. is their coach.. Crockett has more injured players than DC ..All their r/b's are injured but keep on ticking !! They've been put thru the ringer the last 2 seasons with plentiful injuries to main players..

3rd place is on the line for the Choctaws is a biggie no doubt as region 8 teams we have seen the last 3 seasons are not cake walks for any of our region 7 teams

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!

Cavs will always fight as long as P.A. is their coach.. Crockett has more injured players than DC ..All their r/b's are injured but keep on ticking !! They've been put thru the ringer the last 2 seasons with plentiful injuries to main players..

3rd place is on the line for the Choctaws is a biggie no doubt as region 8 teams we have seen the last 3 seasons are not cake walks for any of our region 7 teams

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!

Shame both teams have had the amount of injuries...part of the game but hard nonetheless. While I hate it, also gives younger players invaluable experience for the future /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> No better experience than being thrown in the fire, so to speak. Choctaws SHOULD have a boost in confidence from last weeks game. I think our boys will come out fired up and ready to play some ball!!!!

Crockett played bad....i havnt heard about bass rest though??? gooo crockett