1. Marshall County

2. Hickman County

3. Lewis County

4. Loretto

5. Giles County

6. Page

7. Spring Hill

8. East Hickman

Marshall County is once again class of this league and should be ready to make another title run. Hickman, Lewis, and Loretto are all solid and could finish in any order. Giles should be a solid 5 with Page, Spring Hill, and East Hickman rounding out the rest of the league.

1. Marshall County

2. Hickman County

3. Lewis County

4. Loretto

5. Giles County

6. Page

7. Spring Hill

8. East Hickman

Marshall County is once again class of this league and should be ready to make another title run. Hickman, Lewis, and Loretto are all solid and could finish in any order. Giles should be a solid 5 with Page, Spring Hill, and East Hickman rounding out the rest of the league.

Seen where March as verbally committed to MTSU good for her she is a outstanding player.I was wondering how Marshall would be this year losing their two outstanding guards,Giles lost Vee,Lewis lost several of their starters,Hickman not sure what they lost,Loretto should have a good team was young last year, but I ready for it to get started.

Seen where March as verbally committed to MTSU good for her she is a outstanding player.I was wondering how Marshall would be this year losing their two outstanding guards,Giles lost Vee,Lewis lost several of their starters,Hickman not sure what they lost,Loretto should have a good team was young last year, but I ready for it to get started.

March is a great player, plays good defense and can go inside or out. I do think that Marshall County will be very good again, but will be more beatable than last year. Losing the two guards will definitely hurt them. Both of them were deadly from downtown. Teams could not leave and help on March much because they would knock down the three consistantly. Their replacements will have to be able to do the same thing for MC to be as effective. If not, teams will pack it in and see what happens.

Marshall should walk through the district this year. I can't see anyone being close to them like Lewis was last year. I like the PG at Lewis but she will need some help this year and I don't think it will be there. Marshall lost a couple of good guards but I think they have already been replaced.

Marshall County will once again be the team to beat. But keep an eye on the Lady Dawgs from Hickman County. This team started slow a year ago but came together down the stretch to make a deep playoff run. Coach Barrett runs a great program and now that the girls have played together under him for a full season, it should start to pay dividends. The lack of a true physical post presence could be a weak spot, but the frontcourt should be really strong. Look for them to "fundamental" you to death for 4 periods each game.