Hampton Host Cloudland

adamtwofive

not great with names... but brown, bj, jason.... where did you play college since you had all of those offers.....

Actually Mark Brown's senior year was 1995, BJ, Jason Davenport or Jason Hill? I actually stated in a previous post, that I decided to not continue my football career(my choice) and took a full ride Academic Scholarship to ETSU.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was recruited by the same HC there now. The great Sparks himself. Every time he sees him he speaks to him and still remembers trying to get him there. He ran their offense for at least two years at a 3a school and was employed with former players. Sparks still to this day fusses at him for not coming to CN! He usually won't toot his own horn, but I don't care a bit to do it. Had you ever played on the same field with this cat you would've been destroyed just like most backs he ran across! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But I'm sure your wonderful career in lil' 1a would make his highly decorated one in 5a look pathetic! As a matter of fact Sparks has asked him about recruits more than once. Genuis!

I remember the "Man Crush" Sparks had on BigBlue during his visit. I was a little uncomfortable.

Actually Mark Brown's senior year was 1995, BJ, Jason Davenport or Jason Hill? I actually stated in a previous post, that I decided to not continue my football career(my choice) and took a full ride Academic Scholarship to ETSU.

In other words, he was great in his own mind. Blamed coaches for no interest, and when he tried to get interest....... well a lot of athletes get offers. That doesn't mean they are serious.

In other words, he was great in his own mind. Blamed coaches for no interest, and when he tried to get interest....... well a lot of athletes get offers. That doesn't mean they are serious.

Yep..that's it! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I remember the "Man Crush" Sparks had on BigBlue during his visit. I was a little uncomfortable.

hahahahaha....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And you are exactly right about offers. I went on recruiting visits to all of the colleges I mentioned with the exception of VMI. For whatever that is worth.

that is what i thought...... without pulling up a roster you could not name 5 players or 3 coachs.... but what ever you want me to believe....i bet coach sparks gets your opinion on upcomeing players...

Dont need to pull a roster, I've known many people from CN for a long time, and as far as naming people goes why would I want to put their names on here when they may not want me to, or do it and have somebody recognize me because of my screen-name. Coach Sparks doesnt need my input on the players he gets, he does a fine job all by his lonesome. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />