District 5-AA

logcabinman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still buried under football videos. But I'm here. Are we going to see you at Central this year, or have to wait til MTSU?

I should've known you filmed football too. I was just reading, sorry to hear about the injury. As far as meeting up again, I hope its in the boro (meaning we both made it), if not, I hope to see you at LA!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Good luck this season. I think you all are favorite!

I was sorry to hear about Madison's injury. As someone who's broken my collarbone 3 times i know how it feels. My best wishes go out to her. I'm looking forward to seeing the girls play this year

Who has broken your collar bone?, (his) the point is everyone on here has made a mistake before, so why do you get so personal with it. I'm just making a point., and talk about the game that's all.

Who has broken your collar bone?, (his) the point is everyone on here has made a mistake before, so why do you get so personal with it. I'm just making a point., and talk about the game that's all.

Not real sure what you're trying to call me out on there chief?

I'm sure you're a little upset because i called out your spelling of hustle... but i'm not sure what you're questioning here.. and i didn't mean anything personal by my comment to you.. it was just 3 in the morning and i was bored...

don't take things on coacht so personal