District 5AA

logcabinman

Chatt Christian 92

Sweetwater 54

how chatt christian really wore them out tonight that will moore kid from there is really a player good ball team sweetwater still has to gel as a team and get everybody back to full strength and ice man which players are you talkin about or which games and i can tell what was going on there is really a lot of disciplin issues at sweetwater for the most part but i've been around the program for a while and really respect coach allen but its hard when you have kids that wont go to class or practice or smart off durin the game and aren't very coachable. but again great game tonight by chatt christian very good team good luck to them

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't have a problem with him until a game last year... Richesin started at point and had 4 points in the first 2 minutes against central then disappeared on the bench until the 4th quarter... and i think i probably have a slightly better idea about the discipline problems there then people think.. i have a couple of connections in sweetwater... his player rotations just confuse me i guess... maybe its all apart of his gameplan... just from a bistander that doesn't really know his gameplan and player rotation it just looked confusing

Seen Sweetwater's junior varsity Monday. Didn't get to see the varsity, had to leave before the varsity game. Unless some of the jv guys improve drastically, Sweetwater is on a long tough road for the next few years. They didn't have anyone that could consistently handle the ball well, no true big man to get on the boards, and played out of control for most of the game. Although, they did play against a good McMinn County team that could make a lot of teams look bad.

yeah you're right they were sloppy in that first half but most of that has to do with the startin point guard only gettin in for a bout five minutes due to a stress fracture in his foot#21 tyler richesin but temple is a very good team and sweetwater has a very talented ccs team to play tomoro and tyler will not play much in it either cause these games dont matter for your record but sweetwater hasn't even had there football players for two weeks there still gettin in basketball shape and back used to the game. they open up with two 3a schools next week so there tough schedule early i think will help them in the long run around tournament time

how chatt christian really wore them out tonight that will moore kid from there is really a player good ball team sweetwater still has to gel as a team and get everybody back to full strength and ice man which players are you talkin about or which games and i can tell what was going on there is really a lot of disciplin issues at sweetwater for the most part but i've been around the program for a while and really respect coach allen but its hard when you have kids that wont go to class or practice or smart off durin the game and aren't very coachable. but again great game tonight by chatt christian very good team good luck to them

Dear Wildcatfan08,

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not trying to be mean, just helpful. In the above posts you used a total of two periods....just two. That was the only hint of punctuation in the entire thing (and they occurred in eerily similar places). Each was nearly unintelligible the first time I read it because it all just ran together. There were no commas, there was no capitalization, and there was no indication that a new thought, or a sentence for that matter, was beginning. I just ask that if you're going to post for other people to read, then please make an effort to communicate clearly and effectively. I sincerely hope you don't write papers like that.

Best of luck!

Walker Valley beat Sweetwater by 18 so maybe they aren't as bad as first indicated. Just a rough game?

Could have been. Like I said that McMinn County team was really good and that can be a big difference in how a team looks. Also, remember I was talking about the junior varsity. I'm sure the varsity looks quite a bit better.

Could have been. Like I said that McMinn County team was really good and that can be a big difference in how a team looks. Also, remember I was talking about the junior varsity. I'm sure the varsity looks quite a bit better.

Sequoyah sid sweetwaters varsity starts two sophomore and two junior so actually our future looks really good with a sophomore in cory billingsley thats averagin twenty points a game in three games and in the varsity game sweetwater had a thirteen point lead going into the fourth and lost on a shot at the buzzer by one point ( really bad calls at mcminn in the last couple minutes).. and paclem this isn't english class so get over it. and iceman i remember that game and the reason richesin come out is because he was arguin with the coach over a blown defensive assignment and then when coach went to put him back in he was reluctant to go back in and coach held him out til the second half.... but as far as basketball i really see sweetwater challengin for the district title this year and i also believe tellico will surprise some teams... but my top four or five in no particular order is sweetwater,mcminn central,tellico,tyner,and brainerd who i think is not as good as the other four this year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA District Title??? no way man.. i've seen them play and there is no way they challenge for a district title... 13 point lead and you lose it? man a decent coach calls a timeout and stops the run... but wait he had already blown them in the first half... Cory Billingsley is playing lights out at the moment thats true... but sweetwater's bench is terrible... they're too young... no way they compete for any title with a bench like that... there post play lacks as well... Gibson is strong but not as athletic as he'll need to be to compete with other posts in the district...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA District Title??? no way man.. i've seen them play and there is no way they challenge for a district title... 13 point lead and you lose it? man a decent coach calls a timeout and stops the run... but wait he had already blown them in the first half... Cory Billingsley is playing lights out at the moment thats true... but sweetwater's bench is terrible... they're too young... no way they compete for any title with a bench like that... there post play lacks as well... Gibson is strong but not as athletic as he'll need to be to compete with other posts in the district...

iceman if you would of been at the game you would of seen what had happened and he did call a timeout by the way.... you really have no sense of basketball at all and you'll see when we play central!! central isn't that good at all this year and yes i have seen them play and wasn't impressed so make sure you know what your talkin about. and about your first half comment they was up thirteen at halftime so how did he blow them in the first half you really dont understand basketball at all but like i said wait til we sweep ya'll this year

okay wildcat.. you're a moron... i don't attend central couldn't care less if you beat them actually hope you do cause i have friends on sweetwater's team... and yeah he had a 13 point lead and wasted 3 time outs in the first half... so he did blow them in the first half... you can question my basketball knowledge all you want but you have no idea what you are talking about... i was at the game and mcminn went on about a 15 point run and he didn't call a timeout.. he called a timeout late in the game to try and figure out what to do when it was a 1 or 2 point game... so check your facts... instead of questioning my knowledge... so you act like you got me with the whole you're going to beat central but you're an idiot...