Central @ West

knoxrebel

Well after last weeks loss to powell (which still hurts after leading 21-0), hopefully west will rest some of its players who have some injuries for the playoffs....

West just needs to wait for the outcome of the powell/clinton game to figure out if they are the 3rd or 4th seed in the playoffs so win or loss it means nothing except some momentum going into the playoffs. I'd like to see us rest some players who are dealing with injuries but we still need to play a good game and work on our game plans to get the lead and keep it.

Play safe and lets coast into the playoffs the right way

Go Rebels!!!!!

Hey KnoxRebel,

Where is everybody? I know the game means nothing regarding the final standing, but geez, you would think a program as proud as Central would at least have something to say. Not that I mind the playoffs already being set but Central did play a good game against Clinton last week. Even though the outcome doesnt effect playoffs I hope the Rebels don't come out flat and look for this to be a pushover. I think for a team this young it means a lot to have momentum heading to Cleveland, Rhea Co, Red Bank or wherever we end up going next week. I agree, its also important to watch out for injuries as well.

One thing I would really like to see is some offensive production in the 2nd half! This team has the potential to go deep in the playoffs if everybody gets their head on straight.

What have you heard regarding injuries? I didnt know we had anybody gimpy right now?

Bobcats are a nuisence and should delt with accordingly!!!!!!!! Go Rebels

Well this was a good overall game......other than some weird time-out/non time-outs. well done by central on a hard fought game. I wasnt saying we had players injured but i'm sure we had some guys with some nicks and such that could use a week of rest. I think west could have won the game had we not gone to the "trick" plays (like a half-back pass back to the quarterback on first and 10 from the 9 yard line). But lets go to Chattanooga and win a game and see where we end up..

Go Rebels!!!!!!