dyersburg and dc

ladyhoop

Posted by ladyhoop:

Has anyone heard on how the game bewteen these two teams will likely to turn out. And I heard they have a new receiver coming out this year, any comments? :D

I believe you have to give Dyersburg the nod in this one only because Dyer Co. lost 16 Seniors from last years squad. But, you never know in a rivalry whats going to happen. With it being a new field and everything, DC will want to win if at all possible. I expect some trick plays will be up DC sleeve this time. Dyersburg is much improved this year, and im sure last years game is still in there minds.

[Edited by figbar on 8-15-02 6:38P]

Guest dc3641

i do think DYER CO will win this game, because they have more skilled players coming back. greg litton and brian fisk will be hard to stop. dyersburg lost just as much as DC did last year. they are putting in a new offense and when DC put in a new offense it was a rough start of the season. hopefully DC will make it 3 in a row. [Edited by dc3641 on 8-18-02 11:51A]

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT MG!! :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

[Edited by dc3641 on 8-18-02 11:52A]

can't wait to see the trojan defense

for a sneak preview, come to the jamboreeeeeeee friday!

so what do i think, well i think that water tower next to the field should have "home of the choctaws" instead of "home of choctaws"

DON'T WORRY...BE HAPPY :x:x:x:x:x:x:x

Guest dc3641

dont know how many it will seat but its a pretty nice stadium, dc needs to christian it will a week 1 victory over county rival dyersburg, which i think will happen :D:):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by mg:

can't wait to see the trojan defense

for a sneak preview, come to the jamboreeeeeeee friday!

so what do i think, well i think that water tower next to the field should have "home of the choctaws" instead of "home of choctaws"

DON'T WORRY...BE HAPPY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mg..LOL!! I have been traveling to Union City from Jackson for the last few weeks and have seen the tower that you are talking about. I never noticed that it just said Home of Choctaws You`re right...it should be changed.

I`ve done a lot of work on DC new stadium this summer. It will be a great place to play and watch a high school game.

After seeing both teams in the jamboree Friday night I think DC has a real good chance to pull off the victory. DC's quarterback ,Young looked very impressive to say the least. Both running backs looked good too, Pope& Litton. The ends caught the ball better too, they are Ozment& Wagster. If the offensive line will give Young the time to throw, Dyersburg is in for a long night. Dyersburg's speed will be a task to over come too. Dyersburg's quarterback looked a little green at first, but got better as the game progressed,that would be Bolden i think. It should be a whale of a game no matter who wins. Goodluck to both and may the best team win!!smilieLink(' :D ')

Grin

[Edited by figbar on 8-28-02 5:23P]