Claiborne High Football

hhs

I was proud to be a member of this year's team. I appreciate all that Coach Liles has done for me. I like a few of my teammates feel that we got COOKed. No one can't disagree that we were supposed to have a decent year until we lost our QB due to another coach. Our replacement did all that he could but, our old QB left due to another coach of a different sport actions. I think that this coach's actions will continue to affect the success of my BB team this season also. Why would any school allow for one coach to have this kind of effect on their sports program? Many of CHS students, athletes, and fans know what I am saying is true.

hey there hhs you should be pround of your team and i promise if you guys get in the weight room and work hard then next season should be a whole lot better if you can stay healthy and your best l.b. becomes eligible. this kid from what i hear is a really good football player and with most of your team returning you guys should be o.k. not to mention with the new regions and classifications coming next year you will not have to play seymoure or carter anymore.

I was proud to be a member of this year's team. I appreciate all that Coach Liles has done for me. I like a few of my teammates feel that we got COOKed. No one can't disagree that we were supposed to have a decent year until we lost our QB due to another coach. Our replacement did all that he could but, our old QB left due to another coach of a different sport actions. I think that this coach's actions will continue to affect the success of my BB team this season also. Why would any school allow for one coach to have this kind of effect on their sports program? Many of CHS students, athletes, and fans know what I am saying is true.

I don't know much about Claiborne football but I did hear you got a new coach helping out. If he is half as good a coach as he was a high school and college player you got a good one.

hey tiger fan that was very nice thing to say shows alot of class. maybe you can talk to some of the cumberland gap fans who chime in on coacht and give them some lessons. because most of them don't have any. however i don't think will be hearing from them the rest of the year they "get" to play alcoa in the 1st. round of the playoffs. now that's funny ( i don't care who you are) and back to the topic that was a very hard faught game by both teams to bad anyone had to lose. that was really the first game that #3 has played in along time he looked really good and just an 11th. grader. I see you guys have some good talent coming up as well that little freshman r.b. looked really good. good luck and see ya next year.

Last year you were a Hancock County Girl Basketball parent and now you are a Claiborne High School Football player. Who are you really?

once,again be quiet bobcatstatechamps,u make yourself sounds dumber everytime u post something,i like most of claibornes players,and u r giving them a bad name on here bc of your post,YOU my friend have no class,and as for playing alcoa,maby u can come watch our game,bc there wont be on in claiborne county,lol

once,again be quiet bobcatstatechamps,u make yourself sounds dumber everytime u post something,i like most of claibornes players,and u r giving them a bad name on here bc of your post,YOU my friend have no class,and as for playing alcoa,maby u can come watch our game,bc there wont be on in claiborne county,lol

Hey guys Im the middle linebacker for claiborne #52 Chris Bell and thanks for the encouragement! im a senior leaving this year and we were supposed to have a great team this year and we did!!!! We just had a lot of injuries and C-TOWN im proud to say i was part of a great team this year and Loved being a Bulldog football player!!!

hey tiger fan that was very nice thing to say shows alot of class. maybe you can talk to some of the cumberland gap fans who chime in on coacht and give them some lessons. because most of them don't have any. however i don't think will be hearing from them the rest of the year they "get" to play alcoa in the 1st. round of the playoffs. now that's funny ( i don't care who you are) and back to the topic that was a very hard faught game by both teams to bad anyone had to lose. that was really the first game that #3 has played in along time he looked really good and just an 11th. grader. I see you guys have some good talent coming up as well that little freshman r.b. looked really good. good luck and see ya next year.

Hey bobcat! Glad to see you back on here rootin away for the good ole bulldogs lol. Anyway, u need to go back to bell ccounty and stick to that inferior states football teams. Ur bell bobcats play the worst schedule in the state by the way, but there was no reason to bring CG into this thread. Bell would get absolutely killed by Alcoa so theres no reason to tlk big guy. So stick to claiborne football and your great award winning predictions. Maybe next year after the claiborne CG game i will hear from you and hopefully you will be a little smarter in your assessment of the game. No DOMINANCE by claiborne as you predicted, and no DOMINANCE coming in the series coming the next 4 or 5 years. Talk to you later ol bobcat, hope to hear from ya man. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />