Who will Cumberland Gap play in playoffs?

bobcatstatechamp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey harley everyone can dream like you said and besides cumberland gap running the spread they could score some points. from looking at the knoxville paper every friday that Q.B. of theirs can really put up some stats. The only problem i see with that is that defense they got is horrible. they let west green score 31, hancock co. never even heard of them they scored 3 or 4 td's on them. maybe if they scored every time they had the ball and then got the ball last that would be funny. ha ha ha. hope we really don't make alcoa mad by having fun.

i really don't know about that are we sure that cumberland gap plays alcoa. i am like you gotgame i seen the pairings on the other thread and it also had west green ahead of c.g. i believe what he has done is left someone out of the other region out and put west green in there spot.

thats what it shows on TSSAA.org...

Hey, CG fans:

Come hungry! Our band boosters will be grilling up some hamburgers, hotdogs, and chicken sandwiches for a reasonable price! The french fries are out of this world! Much better than anything you'll get outside the gate! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />