Who will Cumberland Gap play in playoffs?

bobcatstatechamp

hold on a minute in the knoxville paper this morning the 2a playoffs was the only one not complete i believe there is some dispute over the west green and cumberland gap seating. some kinda of wild card only 3 teams from alcoa's region and 5 teams from G.P.'s region so i am really confused so when someone finds out 4- sure let us know.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Wg is playing HV, you all are playing Alcoa. The reason is that CAK beat Rockwood last night, which gave Wg a wildcard spot, and since there was only 3 teams from region 2 and 5 teams from region 1, so they moved Wg's wildcard to region 2, which makes them have Wg vs HV, 1 seed vs 4 seed. Now CG fans, dont you wish the kick that went wide left thursday night, would have went right down the middle now.

Go Buffs

Yea 100%. Just a fact on Alcoa, for you all, I go watch them alot in the playoffs. Alcoa's D has only given up 33 points this year, and 20 of them points was to good ole faithful Maryville. So if you count out the Maryville game Alcoa is only giving help 1.4 points per game /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ,and if you count that Maryville game they are giving up 3.3 points per game /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />.

wow that is crazy stats redneck!!! do you think cumberland gap can score on alcoa? i do know for a fact if alcoa pulls there starters late during "garbage" time C.G. will try to score late against the younger one's i have seen that in the past. Can't say i blame them with that offense they run i was just wondering how good the younger kids was?

Well knowning that it wont be close and that it is the playoffs, they will take care of their starters, and play alot of kids in the game, but they got so much talent in the young kids too. As for scoring on them????, A defense like that, and the way they have been playing, they are taking pride in that d, so I think they will try their best to not let them score.

Well knowning that it wont be close and that it is the playoffs, they will take care of their starters, and play alot of kids in the game, but they got so much talent in the young kids too. As for scoring on them????, A defense like that, and the way they have been playing, they are taking pride in that d, so I think they will try their best to not let them score.

yea i am afraid it's over for the panthers they had a good season. not to mention they beat happy valley who won there region. i just hope they make a good showing which i think they will. If only they could play defense, it seems that defense they run is you either hit big or miss big. giving up 31 points to west green can't be to good, nothing against west green they have improved so much and good luck in the playoffs.

bobcatstatechamps,shut up,u know nothing bout football what so ever,apprantly u know nothing bout west greene either bc they had a very good football team,with a great running back and as for our defense,i do remember u saying claiborne would beat us,how much did they score???oh yea 0,they didnt score any,so before u bash our defense,go watch that tape

KUDOS cghs72! If bobcat cares so much about our team then he needs to learn about us first. Bobcat you need to stick to that blue states football teams and play those really bad teams while racking up 6 shutouts and claiming to be the best. So try not to start any more threads about CG because its really none of your business if all your gonna do is bash them and be glad that they actually win more than 3 or 4 games every year as compared to claiborne. Our kids go out and compete every week so dont bash them anymore and stick to the teams on the other side of the tunnel or the other side of the river.