Boyd vs. Greenbrier

ds4life

Just received a text that Boyd won game one. Unfortunately I didn't get the scores. Will try to get updates from a friend at the game. Please post any game results if you have them.

Hey coach... we are about to step away from a computer for a while.. can you PLEASE TXT either one of us the scores as you get them.? Thanks.....

CONGRATS to GPS!!! Come on Boyd!!!

Hey coach... we are about to step away from a computer for a while.. can you PLEASE TXT either one of us the scores as you get them.? Thanks.....

CONGRATS to GPS!!! Come on Boyd!!!

In the third game! Greenbrier won first two. Was 2-0 GB just a second ago when I called my son. He said he thought the first one was 25-22 and the second 25-17....but keep in mind that is from a teenager! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Goooooo...LADY CATS!

Just received a text that Boyd won game one. Unfortunately I didn't get the scores. Will try to get updates from a friend at the game. Please post any game results if you have them.

I just read this. Called son back and asked if he was SURE Greenbrier won the first two...he said he is "positive". So let's wait and see, I guess. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I just read this. Called son back and asked if he was SURE Greenbrier won the first two...he said he is "positive". So let's wait and see, I guess. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Thanks for the updates EZ

Announcements