HAMPTON@GREENBACK

BDF36

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope that hampton can come out and play as a team all 4 quarters...im hopin for an upset Hampton 26 Greenback 21

If Hampton will will play 4 quarters like they are capable of and not make alot of little mistakes, they could pull it out. If they let up at any point or stink it up ,they might get crushed.

The DOGS really have the talent they just cant give up when things arent going there way, if they hang in there i really think they can do it........ GO DOGS.....AND YEAH THE "HHR" MEMBERS WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!

They need to learn to not let up when things are going their way. Thats when you lay the coal to the fire.

They need to learn to not let up when things are going their way. Thats when you lay the coal to the fire.

Thats for sure, i think this weeks practice will really mean alot, there still pretty much a healthy team. They just got to keep groundin and a poundin no matter what

Hey BDF36, You guys take applications to the HHR?

WE WILL ALWAYS ACCEPT IF UR A TRUE HAMPTON FAN

Thats for sure, i think this weeks practice will really mean alot, there still pretty much a healthy team. They just got to keep groundin and a poundin no matter what

WE WILL ALWAYS ACCEPT IF UR A TRUE HAMPTON FAN

O Yeah! I'm BULLDOG BLUE THROUGH AND THROUGH!

I think I went to school with you man! You're Cody Farmer right?