HAMPTON@GREENBACK

BDF36

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over it. Your glory days are over. You finished third in the region no matter how you look at it. You had your chance to be the region champs but you got beat by a much better team (Cosby). So, congratulations to your third place finish and after next Friday night you guys can start practicing basketball. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How did the much better team struggle so much with Unaka and Cloudland and then get beat by a team that Hampton wore out on their home field. They were extremely fortunate and won 1 game. Now they get to play Midway,s second team. They are one lucky bunch.

How did the much better team struggle so much with Unaka and Cloudland and then get beat by a team that Hampton wore out on their home field. They were extremely fortunate and won 1 game. Now they get to play Midway,s second team. They are one lucky bunch.

You see, that is what gets me the most is when Hampton fans say they wore us out on our home field. Hampton beat us by 9 points. 9 POINTS. I have the stats also and we had more total yardage than Hampton according to the Knoxville news sentinnel. What constitutes a blowout to you guys? You are not the only one that has said that either. I simply just can't figure that one out. We have beaten some teams pretty handidly, you should know because you post about running up the score many times. I would think that some of those wins were blowouts but not 9 points and getting outgained on total net yardage. You know, I never said a word after the loss to Hampton but now I know why Cosby fans think you guys are so ridiculous. Oh, by the way, I am gonna say something that has been on my mind ever since you guys barely beat us and it may sound familiar to you since you guys have said it to Cosby a million times......On Friday night October 3rd at Grace, for only 48 minutes, Hampton was the better team......THAT NIGHT. But only that night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You see, that is what gets me the most is when Hampton fans say they wore us out on our home field. Hampton beat us by 9 points. 9 POINTS. I have the stats also and we had more total yardage than Hampton according to the Knoxville news sentinnel. What constitutes a blowout to you guys? You are not the only one that has said that either. I simply just can't figure that one out. We have beaten some teams pretty handidly, you should know because you post about running up the score many times. I would think that some of those wins were blowouts but not 9 points and getting outgained on total net yardage. You know, I never said a word after the loss to Hampton but now I know why Cosby fans think you guys are so ridiculous. Oh, by the way, I am gonna say something that has been on my mind ever since you guys barely beat us and it may sound familiar to you since you guys have said it to Cosby a million times......On Friday night October 3rd at Grace, for only 48 minutes, Hampton was the better team......THAT NIGHT. But only that night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not sure you saw the same game that I did, Hampton pretty much controlled the game from start to finish. Hampton had a couple of unforced mistakes and allowed Grace to get back in the game. They pulled out to a comfotable lead and it was never really in question.The only team that slowed Hampton down that night was Hampton.

pujo, why does this seem to happen again and again, Grace comes into the topic and the hole thread gets derailed. Hampton needs to think about 1 thing Bunkie, this little QB is a gun slinger and if your DB's don't keep their disciplines they will get beat, FOCUS

Bunkie is not only a gun slinger . He is dangerous on foot aswell. He ran for the only td Greenback got on us .

He is fast and illusive. This is the game to watch Friday . It is the only one I can't pick the outcome to . Both are very good teams . This game could go either way. I predict a close one!!

pujo, why does this seem to happen again and again, Grace comes into the topic and the hole thread gets derailed. Hampton needs to think about 1 thing Bunkie, this little QB is a gun slinger and if your DB's don't keep their disciplines they will get beat, FOCUS

Well Muledog, I'm not a coach or even onyone who try's to give advise to any of the coaches, Ido talk to one of them pretty regularly. I'm sure they are fully focused on Greenback. Iknow at least one of the coaches went to the Greenback and Oneida game. Greenback will be one of the best teams that Hampton has faced all year'and in my honest opinion ,better than anyone in region 1 Hampton in my opinion is the only team who has a remote chance against the top 2 teams in region 2. Ido think that Grace and Cosby has a good chance of winning in the first round. Ithink that Grace will be playing the 5th best team in the region,and Cosby will be playing a destroyed Midway team.Even at that ,I'm still not sure eiher will win. Hampton has been on top of these 2 regions for 3 years ,they pretty much started from scratch this season and the growing pains has shown. Playing a hard 4 quarters without self destructing has been rare. If this team could achieve that ,thy could be dangerous. Time will tell.

Hampton is the best #3 team you will see. The biggest problem for the Bulldogs this year has been their youth. If Greenback over looks this game and Hampton comes out relaxed and just plays ball, the game will be much closer....posible upset.

However, If Hampton shoots themselves in the foot, it will be 6 points for Greenback....every time.

Hampton is the best #3 team you will see. The biggest problem for the Bulldogs this year has been their youth. If Greenback over looks this game and Hampton comes out relaxed and just plays ball, the game will be much closer....posible upset.

However, If Hampton shoots themselves in the foot, it will be 6 points for Greenback....every time.

Congrats on the W yesterday, Little Jerry's bunch had another big day. 33 to 0 and the mercy rule over Elizabethton. The future look bright for both schools. Our Jr High was very good also.

THAT NIGHT was the ONLY night that mattered /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You can thank Hampton for you not having a undefeated season. At least for Cosby they finally know what it feels like to beat the Dogs...you STILL waiting for that feeling..oh well maybe next year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />