HAMPTON@GREENBACK

BDF36

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oldeagle...I can't believe that you have stooped to the level of some on this board...I used to enjoy reading your posts but you have become "one of them"...you can't stereotype all Hampton fans by a few...you are/were better than that...best of luck to the District 1 teams in the first round...

Hey I can only sit and listen to Hampton fans bash my kids for so long ..........I have listened to it for 5 years. I guess we deserved it for a while then when the mighty bulldogs finally fall to Cosby all we hear is that were lucky , and play chicken football , Couldn't ever beat a good team bull crap! We ARE a good team that is here to stay H-town better get used to it. And while were callin people out somebody up there better keep an eye on Mr. Frodo aka. Adam townsend , what a sore loser and a punk clown for a young man. He acts and speaks like he's 13 and spells like he's 6. I wouldn't let him work the drive through at McDonalds.

Hey I can only sit and listen to Hampton fans bash my kids for so long ..........I have listened to it for 5 years. I guess we deserved it for a while then when the mighty bulldogs finally fall to Cosby all we hear is that were lucky , and play chicken football , Couldn't ever beat a good team bull crap! We ARE a good team that is here to stay H-town better get used to it. And while were callin people out somebody up there better keep an eye on Mr. Frodo aka. Adam townsend , what a sore loser and a punk clown for a young man. He acts and speaks like he's 13 and spells like he's 6. I wouldn't let him work the drive through at McDonalds.

You have a decent team at best. When the MUFFINS play a good team if you are lucky enough to get by Midway, then Oneida will be waiting patiently for the MUFFINS.

I went to the game at Cosby...the better team won that night...no excuses from me...did not deserve to win...not the only game we have acted like that this season...not much leadership from the Sr's...respect the way your team plays...hard...

Guest Shocker0

Hey PUJO, I don't guess you should attend this game.Bunky and "BIG" #70 told some of our fans that they WOULD be seeing Oneida in Rd 3. Hope you all put to them!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm loyal to region 2, therefore I want to see Greenback crush Hampton.

I went to the game at Cosby...the better team won that night...no excuses from me...did not deserve to win...not the only game we have acted like that this season...not much leadership from the Sr's...respect the way your team plays...hard...

Oldeagle is just tired of listening to some of your homer fans that think that yall are better than EVERYBODY in TN! Thanks of the compliments and the speaking the truth, I hope for the players and coaches sake that the Dogs get it done. As far as some of your fans go, YOU and Dogbreath need to sit them down and have a talk with them and tell them that sometimes other teams are just better! Good luck against the Kees! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oldeagle is just tired of listening to some of your homer fans that think that yall are better than EVERYBODY in TN! Thanks of the compliments and the speaking the truth, I hope for the players and coaches sake that the Dogs get it done. As far as some of your fans go, YOU and Dogbreath need to sit them down and have a talk with them and tell them that sometimes other teams are just better! Good luck against the Kees! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Some of us are just tired of old24eagle and other Cosby people bad mouthing the Hampton Bulldogs and their fans. Old24eagle exaggerates somewhat when he says Hampton thinks they are the best in Tennessee. Show me where any of us have ever said that. You can't do it. Hampton's not the best in the state, but they are the best in the MEC, no doubt!!!!

The Bulldogs were second best in the state last year. Have you ever been able make that statement??? I don't think so!!!!!!

Go Hampton Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Here to stay huh! You guys are gonna have a tough time of it cause you graduate 4 linemen, Grooms, Miller, and your QB! Let me guess you got some talent on the bench! Well so do the Dogs!

Not once have I heard anyone put down your Eggles! All the Hampton people have said that they should've won the game and they should've. I've said Cosby is a good team, but Hampton is the better team!

GCA finished 9-1(4-1) but their opponents record was 32-68! Not too strong!

Cosby finished 8-2(4-1) but their opponents record was 40-60! Still not impressed!

Hampton finished 5-5(4-1) and their opponents record is 52-48! Oh my gosh, A winning record!

Hampton played the tougher schedule and that is a fact! If the Dogs scheduled like Cosby and GCA they would be 9-1 as well!

You congratulated me earlier for the Dogs getting a 3rd Place seeding for the State Tourney: Thanks!

But Congrats to you too on your 2nd place seeding, since you guys cant finish any higher than second place!

GO DOGS!!!!!

Take It To Greenback!!!!!

Some of us are just tired of old24eagle and other Cosby people bad mouthing the Hampton Bulldogs and their fans. Old24eagle exaggerates somewhat when he says Hampton thinks they are the best in Tennessee. Show me where any of us have ever said that. You can't do it. Hampton's not the best in the state, but they are the best in the MEC, no doubt!!!!

The Bulldogs were second best in the state last year. Have you ever been able make that statement??? I don't think so!!!!!!

Go Hampton Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All that needs to be said is pull up some of Pujo's and AT's posts. That is all you have to do to see where the bashing started and what finally made 24Eagle snap. If you look at his posts before they were always fairly objective and neutral, and he was also in the group of us that traveled all over TN watching the Dawgs, pullin for them, and supporting them when they caught all the crap from reg. 2 posters. He hasn't badmouthed your boys or your coaches, just the peolpe who keep all the "WE ARE STILL THE BETTER TEAM" crap goin. Kinda like what you just did! Ask Grace who they think is the best team they've played all year!