East Ridge at White House

timbdp

Read that it's raining in Chattanooga. East Ridge fans will be happy to know it's a beautiful day in Nashville. Should make a fall day drive.

And I don't know how well ER travels, but if you have a lot of fans, you might want to get to WH early. Visitor side is small. There's several fast food places, but the Cracker Barrel is the best for a good meal. It's the first right off the interstate between Hardees and KFC.

Good luck to both teams..but WH has got this one in the bag.

IF YALL LIKE GOOD MEXICAN FOOD YOU SHOULD ALSO TRY THE DE LA PAZ,THERE LOCATED ON 31-W,JUST GET OFF EXIT 108 GO RIGHT ,ABOUT A BLOCK PAST THE PARK TURN RIGHT AY B.P STATION GO A BLOCK AND RESTAURANT IS ON RIGHT.IT"S WELL WORTH IT.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read that it's raining in Chattanooga. East Ridge fans will be happy to know it's a beautiful day in Nashville. Should make a fall day drive.

And I don't know how well ER travels, but if you have a lot of fans, you might want to get to WH early. Visitor side is small. There's several fast food places, but the Cracker Barrel is the best for a good meal. It's the first right off the interstate between Hardees and KFC.

Good luck to both teams..but WH has got this one in the bag.

ACTUALLY EAST RIDGE WANTS A WET FIELD AND RAIN. THAT WOULD BE THEIR BEST HOPE.

I know where I'll be next Friday night....I wanna watch this matchup!

Hey Dandy...the WarEagles won..... expect you know who to come knocking anytime now... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

THE ANNOUNCERS ON TV SAID THAT TROX TIED GORDON KEENE FOR 3RD ALL TIME IN TD PASSES AT WHITE HOUSE. IM SURE FINCH IS PROBABLY 1ST. WHO IS 2ND?

ALSO YOU COULD GO WITH SMASH, DASH, AND CRASH. DIXON SMASH, PAYNE DASH, AND CODY CRASH.

NEXT WEEK SHOULD BE A TOUGHER GAME. DEKALB IS COMING HERE. CLOSE GAME EARLIER THIS YEAR AT DEKALB. I WOULD IMAGINE THAT OUR RUNNING GAME WILL HAVE TO BE STRONG AGAINST DEKALB AFTER WHAT TROX AND PARKER DID TO THEM LAST TIME. I SEE DEKALB KEYING MORE ON THE PASS SO OUR LINE WILL NEED TO HAVE A GOOD GAME AND OPEN UP SOME HOLES FOR THE R.B'S.