East Ridge at White House

timbdp

Can someone tell us about East Ridge's team?

Only that the sixth place team from region 3 beat them 30-7. Will be a long ride home. Oh yeah, they have a wideout who looks like hes about 6'5", descent hands, QB likes to throw, but still this is WHITE HOUSE, after a 2-3 hour drive, good luck ER!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official White House website has been updated.

If someone could direct me to a place to get an East Ridge roster, I would appreciate it.

Also, does East Ridge have a logo on the side of their helmet any longer, or are they simply using a white helmet with an orange stripe?

Thanks for supporting the kids and the Blue Devils.

www.whitehousefootball.com

Can someone tell us about East Ridge's team?

East Ridge, is a much improved team over the year. They have a QB that will suprise you on his throwing the ball ability. There defence can be scrapy at times and won't let much go up the middle. If you keep them on the field over a long period [defence] that is. That is where they get weak. But look out for there passing game. They won't be the push over your looking for.

East Ridge, is a much improved team over the year. They have a QB that will suprise you on his throwing the ball ability. There defence can be scrapy at times and won't let much go up the middle. If you keep them on the field over a long period [defence] that is. That is where they get weak. But look out for there passing game. They won't be the push over your looking for.

White House wins by 21, ER will play you hard. Hope to see you soon - McMinn Central supportor.

any predictions?

I HAD A CHANCE TO WATCH THE W.H-GREENBRIER GAME ON C.S.S,I HAVENT SEEN W.H HAVE SO MUCH DEPTH AT TAILBACK SINCE I'VE BEEN A BLUE DEVIL.EVEN THE SPORTS ANNOUNCER MADE A COMMENT ON PORTERS STABLE OF BACKS!LIKE I'VE SAID ALL YEAR LONG THIS YEAR IS OUR YEAR,GOOD LUCK FELLOW BLUE DEVILS AND WATCH YOUR FILM.

good luck to both teams in this one.. white house has a great program and community with a lot of class.. ER is building with thier new coach but still gotta show some love for region 3, so i will pull for ER but i don't see it happening... hope the game is injury free on both sides and have a safe trip to the game for those that are traveling

er wont stop #1. they wont stop #2, #8, #10, #42,#85,#86. white house skill positions are just to good. white house will not get beat by any1 in 3a unless they beat thier selfes.

Man for people who know nothing about East Ridge you sure do dog people. Why even go to the play-offs? East Ridge is proud of what they have accomplished this year! First year coach; rebuilding year etc......