Moore Co. Vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We come in as the under dogs and we have nothing to lose.The pressure is on jo byrns to beat us because according to all of the stats and talk we are already beat.All i will say about it is if we play to our ability and stick to our game plan it could be an upset. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think JB gets their offense back in gear for their playoff run and puts up 30- 40 pts next week while the defense holds MC to single digits.

I HOPE WE CAN PUT A FEW MORE POINTS ON THE BOARD. BUT LET'S MAKE SURE WE PLAY WITHIN OUR ABILITIES AND ELIMINATE TURNOVERS. THE DEFENSE I BELIEVE WILL DO ITS JOB. SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY NEEDS TO STEP IT UP SOME AND IF WE SCORE EARLY GIVE CLINT MORRIS A SHOT WITH AN EXTRA POINT. HE NEEDS TO GET HIS CONFIDENCE BUILDING---GO JBS

We come in as the under dogs and we have nothing to lose.The pressure is on jo byrns to beat us because according to all of the stats and talk we are already beat.All i will say about it is if we play to our ability and stick to our game plan it could be an upset. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jo Byrns won't be overlooking Moore County. If I'm not mistaken, they beat the 1st place team in Region 6. That says it all. Jo Byrns will be ready to play though.

I stated in another thread, and I will again in this one. At this level any team can beat any other team on any given night. It all comes down to coaching and mindset. If the teams are very well matched coaching determines the ball game. No one should be overlooking anyone else. Anybody can beat you. Good luck Jo Byrns, play above your heads and you will do well.

I stated in another thread, and I will again in this one. At this level any team can beat any other team on any given night. It all comes down to coaching and mindset. If the teams are very well matched coaching determines the ball game. No one should be overlooking anyone else. Anybody can beat you. Good luck Jo Byrns, play above your heads and you will do well.

I lived near Moore County (Tullahoma) for almost thirty years before moving to Spring Hill. I saw the rise (during the 80s and 90s) and the collapse (2001-to present) of the Raider football program. Unless Stewart, Wells, Womack, Noles, Syler, Norman, Logan, Finchum, and etc (I could go on forever) strap on the pads for Friday night, I do NOT see the Blue Raiders having any shot at all in this contest although I want to congratulate them on making the play-offs. I hope they prove me wrong.

Man...what's with all the lack of confidence in MC? Y'all tryin to do some kind of Jedi mind trick on JB. From the sound of things (from MC & reg 6) MC doesn't even need to show up. If y'all want, we'll take the first round bye. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I just can't see MC being that bad. JB has played the #4 seeds from region 6 the past 3 years and they've been able to give us a somewhat decent game. The #3 seed from region 6 has won 2 out of 3 since the new alignment and everybody is talking like MC doesn't have a chance? I want to take your word for it but I just can't. Who's sandbagging?

Man...what's with all the lack of confidence in MC? Y'all tryin to do some kind of Jedi mind trick on JB. From the sound of things (from MC & reg 6) MC doesn't even need to show up. If y'all want, we'll take the first round bye. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I just can't see MC being that bad. JB has played the #4 seeds from region 6 the past 3 years and they've been able to give us a somewhat decent game. The #3 seed from region 6 has won 2 out of 3 since the new alignment and everybody is talking like MC doesn't have a chance? I want to take your word for it but I just can't. Who's sandbagging?

I think that they all are there is no way that they can be that bad and be in the playoffs. We just need to do our thing and be ready for them. They do have along trip ahead of them but they will be prepared I'm sure I hope that the school is rocking this week with excitement and that everyone is ready to support their team come Friday night we've been here before but we don't need to be complacent. We need to show everyone who we are and that we deserve to be here.

Let's give Murphy Fair someone to talk about out west since he thinks that the west is an after thought and the state tournament is over after the Trousdale and South Pitt Game. So I guess that we should just all save ourselves some money and just play the one South Pitt Trousdale game and deny T$$SSA all those wonderful gate receipts. Here's to letting Basketball season start early. Nah, there's a reason that the games are played so let's get to it.

quote name='sb38devils' date='Nov 3 2008 - 12:17 PM' post='826932344']

I think that they all are there is no way that they can be that bad and be in the playoffs. We just need to do our thing and be ready for them. They do have along trip ahead of them but they will be prepared I'm sure I hope that the school is rocking this week with excitement and that everyone is ready to support their team come Friday night we've been here before but we don't need to be complacent. We need to show everyone who we are and that we deserve to be here.

Let's give Murphy Fair someone to talk about out west since he thinks that the west is an after thought and the state tournament is over after the Trousdale and South Pitt Game. So I guess that we should just all save ourselves some money and just play the one South Pitt Trousdale game and deny T$$SSA all those wonderful gate receipts. Here's to letting Basketball season start early. Nah, there's a reason that the games are played so let's get to it.

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> You said it!!!! I hate that I missed the game Friday night but the guys texted and updated me afterwards! If you haven't noticed I changed my name!!