Centennial @ Gallatin

ambiguousrock

Good win by Centennial last night. Gallatin had little answer to the speed of the Cougars. If you would have told me that Centennial would only have 20 points then I would have thought that Gallatin would have won the ballgame. However, Gallatin's passing game was off last night. The Wave had several dropped passes and several tipped passes and several passes that never found the open man. For whatever reason the offense had their worst outing of the year. But like Wave88 said 8-2 was a vast improvement and this group never gave up all year.

Congrats to the Cougars on the win. I was worried about the speed and it came to fruition. The kicker, Bass, was very impressive during warmups. I had heard on the radio that he had been coming to the kicking camp and that he knew Satterfield from there. I noticed a nice exchange between the two before the game started. For all the talk about ya'lls defense they really played well. Good luck to ya'll against Brentwood.

offenses sale tickets but defenses win games. great season guys, look forward to next year.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I can't think of better news to return home to than this. Great job by the Centennial Cougars last Friday. For a defense that many considered shaky all season long, a performance like this is a huge statement. Also, good to see Chaz rebound from the Franklin game and have a big performance.

Great win, but now its time to move onto Brentwood.

I guess all the "pundits" can count this win as a "SIGNATURE" win......good job Cougars!!

If it were not I don't know what would make it one. The only team all year to keep Gallatin out of the endzone....at our own house no less. Tremendous effort, very impressed with the team attitude every Cougar did a fine job.

Congrats green wave on a great season., I ask wave fans was scales as advertised

You said wave talented frosh team I must have been sleepin cause I saw them lose by 40 to beech

Amsrock you should work for 104.5 the zone

Well now we all know how much crap you are full of Dome when you talk about all of these games you have seen because the score between Beech and Gallatin freshmen teams was Beech 28 - Gallatin 14. Simple math will tell you that it was a 14 point loss for Gallatin and not the 40 that you claim to have seen. What an idiot.