TexasinMacTown

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd QTR: 1:50 to go

Mt. Pleasant: 0

McEwen: 8

i would expect mtp to come out ready to play in the second half. but for the moment. WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! go MCEWEN!!!!! EAT SOME CAT BOYS!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!! CAT RIBS!!!!!! I LIKE EM!!!!!!!!!

FINAL

Mt. Pleasant: 10

McEwen: 27

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

:roflol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to McEwen, yall came loaded for bear. Now for Mt. Pleasant? What in the world happened with the coaching? When you have a team that for the most part will not block - YOUR CAN NOT WIN! When you have proven players on the sideline and they don't even see play time, something is wrong with that picture. We could have done a lot better. Yea I sound upset - I AM! We had 50 players on the sideline that could have won this game or maybe not but we will never know because we have hard headed, politically corrupt coaches that will not play any player other than their chosen few. After the game tonight, this should open everyone eyes.

mTps way to fast, way too big and has more depth than McEwen...... McEwen was running on empty aganist Jo Byrns early in the 4th quarter..... mTp has too much depth, speed and size for McEwen to beat the TIGERS............ Tummins is good but that is all they have......

Nice talking to you last night mctown.....

Way too fast,Way too big /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />