Sequatchie Co. @ Smith Co.

imallin

If I had to pick a key player it would be #40 #3 #50, but I think #40 is still not 100%. But over all I would say our under sized defensive line is our key players.. not one but all. This team has played as a unit all year and never gave up.

I just look forward to the game as well. I hope you all have a safe trip up and you enjoy yourselves..

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Smith Co. fans my question is how do you all lose to York. Marion went to York and just wiped the mud off the field with them and Marion did beat us 28 - 0, but if you ask Marion fans it was a hard hitting game and Seq. hung in there with them defensively, but the O couldn't score off Marion mistakes.

To Smith Co. fans my question is how do you all lose to York. Marion went to York and just wiped the mud off the field with them and Marion did beat us 28 - 0, but if you ask Marion fans it was a hard hitting game and Seq. hung in there with them defensively, but the O couldn't score off Marion mistakes.

York played very well against SC. SC did not play well. York has had several injuries and other problems. It started with their loss to Westmoreland. They have been in free fall ever since...for whatever reasons.

York was a completely different ball team then obviously. The way I hear it, their coach is stepping down, some key players got hurt and still have nagging injuries, and then I heard of some other discipline problems. Don't know how much any of it is true if any, but that is the word. And, it took SC a while to get up and going. They had to replace 16 starters on offense and defense from a year ago. I definitely think the outcome of the game would be different now. Who knows?

Smith County was a rather young football team at the beginning of the year. They went through a two game stretch where we they didn't play really well and the other team smacked them in the mouth at critical parts of the game. They competed in both of those games but TC and York made the plays at crucial parts of the game. In my opinion some of the younger or less experienced Owls grew alot from those losses. These Owls have been playing very solid recently.