South Pittsburg vs Clay County

TheAmbassador

Seen Oneida in the summer and South Pitt tonight, and I'll def. take the Pitt over Oneida. Way to much speed for you my friend.

Also cannot wait to watch SP vs TC. Should be a great game, I just hope I can get a ticket!

Congrats to Clay Co. on a good season. Played very hard tonight and left it all on the field.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations To South Pitt! Hey, Have You Heard? We Made It Another Week. We Appreciate The Support Ya'll Be Given Us. And Good Luck To Ya'll As Well. But Things Get Real Interesting From Here. Union City Beat Us Earlier In Season, Now It's Rematch Time. Be Thinking Of Us. And Try Not To Laugh Doing It. Will Ya?

IF S.P . HAD NOT CALLED OFF THE DOGS IN THE 3RD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REAL UGLY KEEP ROLLING PIRATES.

South Pitt. didn't do any mass substituting until the fourth. It makes me sick to hear all of the excuses that have come from SP posters: "they were uninspired", "they played bad", "we had touchdowns called back". Yeah your guys were a little sloppier than usual I'm sure, but where's the harm in saying, "Clay County is a lot tougher than we thought they were going to be. They gave us a game and when it was 21-6 at the half we were really surprised." I know one thing for sure. It wasn't the 56-0 or 70-0 beating that some of you guys had predicted. Yes, SP is a great team, but 41-6 is a close game for you guys. Give the Bulldogs a little respect and quit making excuses.

Guest Shocker0

Wasnt that the same year TC beat Oneida in the SEMIS and won state? Just wondering about that.TC1

Yes it was. Trousdale destroyed everyone in the playoffs and won the championship.

Guest Shocker0

Seen Oneida in the summer and South Pitt tonight, and I'll def. take the Pitt over Oneida. Way to much speed for you my friend.

Also cannot wait to watch SP vs TC. Should be a great game, I just hope I can get a ticket!

Congrats to Clay Co. on a good season. Played very hard tonight and left it all on the field.

I watched Oneida/Greenback, Oneida/Coalfield, and S. Pitt/Boyd. I believe Oneida is the better team, unless SP had a huge off night. Their defense was good, but they didn't have a whole lot of offense. Greenback/Oneida will both be a tough task for TC/S. Pitt. I think Trousdale is better than South Pitt this season. Region 3 is not that strong is it?

1. Congrats on the win

2. You did not beat us handily...it was close up until the last couple minutes...you were up 6 points but scored after the big INT with a couple minutes left. Beating someone pretty handily means you were ahead by enough to know the game is won. Grace came out 2nd half when they could have given up after the emotional loss of a key player and actually beat you most of the 2nd half...until the last few minutes.

Again congrats on the win. Y'all have good coaches and they called a great game. Personally, I don't feel you are near strong enough to match up with the strongest team in the state...a region 3 team. I'll still wish you good luck and hope y'all stay injury free, but you won't be any trouble if you were to get passed Trousdale and face SP.

Watertown isn't my team. I was just saying they beat Region 3s #2 team (I believe) by 12 points, and Oneida beat Watertown by 24 earlier this season and has gotten better. For some reason South Pitt fans don't see the other teams as a threat, but their closest game last season was against a Region 1 east team that they won by 14. That same team they beat by 14 got beat last night 49-7. I know Trousdale will likely take care of business against Watertown this week, though.

I watched Oneida/Greenback, Oneida/Coalfield, and S. Pitt/Boyd. I believe Oneida is the better team, unless SP had a huge off night. Their defense was good, but they didn't have a whole lot of offense. Greenback/Oneida will both be a tough task for TC/S. Pitt. I think Trousdale is better than South Pitt this season. Region 3 is not that strong is it?

Watertown isn't my team. I was just saying they beat Region 3s #2 team (I believe) by 12 points, and Oneida beat Watertown by 24 earlier this season and has gotten better. For some reason South Pitt fans don't see the other teams as a threat, but their closest game last season was against a Region 1 east team that they won by 14. That same team they beat by 14 got beat last night 49-7. I know Trousdale will likely take care of business against Watertown this week, though.

Hampton lost all of its senior team from last year...They were pretty decent...You can not compare last year to this year! If that was the case you should go ahead and mail the gold ball back to us cause no one could stop robert robinson last year.

Congrats to Clay County on a good season. It looks like things may be finally turning the corner for you again. Steady improvement over the last few years, coupled with a playoff birth this year, are things to build a program on. 41-6 is respectable in my book, especially when facing a monster like SP. Closer than most people thought. You have nothing to hang your heads about. Work hard in the offseason and build on your recent success.

Btw, Butchie is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on the T. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> He represents what these boards are all about. Keep 'em coming Butchie and best of luck to the Rebels.