Coalfield at Grace

DCBoysfan

I agreed with you about the officials. Both teams have (as with all teams) kids that act out of character for their program. Coalfield can not match up with the athletes that Grace has. I hope both teams and COACHES represent what their institution stands for.

I agree. Both programs have got some really passionate kids who at times need and have to be reined in. Hopefully this week they will concentrate on football and playing the best game both programs is capable of.

You know the first time we played the Yellowjackets this year in the weeks leading up to the game there had been some pretty ugly stuff said about GCA some of it was truth that was blown out of proportion, some of it was true, (it just depended on personal perception as to whether you considered it derogatory or not) and some of it was just plain lies. And I think that all these outside sources caused this game to turn into what it did. Hopefully this time all this junk has been hashed out and we can just play the game.

Good luck to your team Friday.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Both programs have got some really passionate kids who at times need and have to be reined in. Hopefully this week they will concentrate on football and playing the best game both programs is capable of.

You know the first time we played the Yellowjackets this year in the weeks leading up to the game there had been some pretty ugly stuff said about GCA some of it was truth that was blown out of proportion, some of it was true, (it just depended on personal perception as to whether you considered it derogatory or not) and some of it was just plain lies. And I think that all these outside sources caused this game to turn into what it did. Hopefully this time all this junk has been hashed out and we can just play the game.

Good luck to your team Friday.

I do not know alot about this rivalry ( or even if it is one) but who are some key players to watch for friday night for the coalfield team, and will it be as good a game as the Cosby game? WOW what a game. That was one of those games you hated to see end. Unfortanatly someonr had to loose. That was as exciting game as I have seen in a while. I had heard that Cosby was a tough place to play at because the fans were pretty "ROWDY" but every one I spoke with was pretty hospitable and seemed like down to earth folk. How is the kid that was injured ( I think in a car wreck)? Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. I think this side of the region will fare well in the playoffs. The way I see the brackets there could be some rematches. This would make for some good football.

Talking about the class of Coalfield? Ask any coach that has played Grace this year and ask them about class.

let me ask u a question have u ever heard coach mckamey cuss. no and even if u say yes you are lyin. this iis what happens when rumors get started. u can ruin a guys reputation. be careful wat u say. any way its gonna be agood game but the armes boys dont even compare to amos and hester

let me ask u a question have u ever heard coach mckamey cuss. no and even if u say yes you are lyin. this iis what happens when rumors get started. u can ruin a guys reputation. be careful wat u say. any way its gonna be agood game but the armes boys dont even compare to amos and hester

ramrowdy005 it is not a question of him cussing or not it is the way that he has chosen to run the score up on teams this year by playing starters in the 4th quarter with 2 or 3 minutes to go in the game that is what is classes you have teams down by 20 points or more and your still throwing the ball in the end zone trying to score or you let # 24 or # 3 carry the ball so that they can score and now your up by 26 or 28 with 2 mins to go in tne game and you let one of those running backs score again that is what everyone has tried to tell all you grace poster but you just dont get it or you just cant see through your rose colored glasses

ramrowdy005 it is not a question of him cussing or not it is the way that he has chosen to run the score up on teams this year by playing starters in the 4th quarter with 2 or 3 minutes to go in the game that is what is classes you have teams down by 20 points or more and your still throwing the ball in the end zone trying to score or you let # 24 or # 3 carry the ball so that they can score and now your up by 26 or 28 with 2 mins to go in tne game and you let one of those running backs score again that is what everyone has tried to tell all you grace poster but you just dont get it or you just cant see through your rose colored glasses

rose colered glasses nice. well north greene 2nd string second half oakdale whole second half unaka we wanted to know that our team could play 4 quarters still we played 2nd string offense in 3rd and 4th kings academy whole second half and still scored like 3 tds (it is kings though) coalfield tough game played 1st string line but second team skill player and defense in third and fourth hampton well u know wat happened taft 3rd and 4th cloudland 4th jellico 2nd half cosby heck of a ball game just how 1a football should be

if its a blowout everyone will play(unaka was the only one with this exception)

goodluck jackets i wish coach Henry the best, he is a great man and coach! i really wish Oneida had a chance to play Grace this year but it wont happen because Greenback IMO will beat them in the second round /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

goodluck jackets i wish coach Henry the best, he is a great man and coach! i really wish Oneida had a chance to play Grace this year but it wont happen because Greenback IMO will beat them in the second round /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You better ask Pujo about that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You better ask Pujo about that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is another example of my reasoning. I think ,that Harriman was the 4th best team in region 2. Its definately not because I pull for um. I've pulled for Coalfield for many years , but when you look at the way these 2 played the better teams in this region, Harriman did better in every case. I look at the big picture, not just one game.

I also thought Cosby outplayed you fellers ,they just shot themselves in the foot to much. Another thing is this ,if Midway has heir players, they got a very tough draw . You guys got lucky.

This is another example of my reasoning. I think ,that Harriman was the 4th best team in region 2. Its definately not because I pull for um. I've pulled for Coalfield for many years , but when you look at the way these 2 played the better teams in this region, Harriman did better in every case. I look at the big picture, not just one game.

I also thought Cosby outplayed you fellers ,they just shot themselves in the foot to much.

As much as I hate to admit it I wasnt at the Cosby game. My son was not able to play and my daughter was sick so after weighing things out my wife and I stayed home with her at her brother's suggestion. So all I have to go on is what my son and the Ram faithful told me and they basically both said that it's a shame someone had to lose. Of course we are glad we won. However i also heard that we were not prime form. So Playoff time might be very interesting.

I think you guys will take Greenback but it will be very close.

How about it ar the Dogs ready to come back to K-town?

As much as I hate to admit it I wasnt at the Cosby game. My son was not able to play and my daughter was sick so after weighing things out my wife and I stayed home with her at her brother's suggestion. So all I have to go on is what my son and the Ram faithful told me and they basically both said that it's a shame someone had to lose. Of course we are glad we won. However i also heard that we were not prime form. So Playoff time might be very interesting.

I think you guys will take Greenback but it will be very close.

How about it ar the Dogs ready to come back to K-town?

We missed you Diddler and Mrs. Diddler at the Cosby game....but your daughter's health comes first...Hope she is feeling better...

It was a great game and came down to the wire...we were blessed to come out as the winner...it could have went either way at the end. Cosby fans and team were nothing but classy to us Ram Fans. I think we will be ready on Friday night, though. I would love to get the chance to play Hampton again...