Coalfield at Grace

DCBoysfan

I dont mind most folks know me on here anyway. #55

He'd give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. But come friday nights in the fall he has absolutely no friends for about two hours LOL

I f you look him up on the roster dont read to much into the name it's not what it appears to be.

I already know who he is by the #, a good player . I'm sure the team has missed him. Iknow alot of Graces players by their #.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already know who he is by the #, a good player . I'm sure the team has missed him. Iknow alot of Graces players by their #.

Thanks he really enjoys the game.

You know this season one of his favorite memories so far was the Hampton game when he blindsided #7 on a punt return and drew a flag for a block in the back which was very questionable. He toldme as the were coming back to the huddle #7 came up close behind him and said hey #55 you cleaned my clock good hit and that flag was bogus but ill take it. He came home that night after you guys won and said Dad that's the kind of guys i like to play with and against. So that encounter and a few more that night made him a Hampton fan but only if youre not playing Grace.

This is not going to be an easy game for Grace, Coalfield seems to be getting better and they will be more fired up for this game than any game all season. To put it mildly,they hate Grace with a passion. I just hope it don't get ugly. The refs need to keep it under controll. Ido think Grace would have to be the favorite ,biut I definately wouldn't rule out an upset. I've been a Coalfield fan for many years, I'll be pulling for them in a big way. Went to battle with Coalfield many times, won some and lost some, they've always been a good bunch.

Hey whinee Pudge, I just read where Grace Middle has won the title for the second year in a row. Looks like you will have plenty to post about in the future. Whooooooooooo, Haaaaaaaaaa. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey whinee Pudge, I just read where Grace Middle has won the title for the second year in a row. Looks like you will have plenty to post about in the future. Whooooooooooo, Haaaaaaaaaa. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Grace is not even going to be in this region, but I'm sure you will hear plenty from down you're direction. It looks like you will have a homegrown team. Idon't mind that one bit. I hope they do well . Congrats

Thanks he really enjoys the game.

You know this season one of his favorite memories so far was the Hampton game when he blindsided #7 on a punt return and drew a flag for a block in the back which was very questionable. He toldme as the were coming back to the huddle #7 came up close behind him and said hey #55 you cleaned my clock good hit and that flag was bogus but ill take it. He came home that night after you guys won and said Dad that's the kind of guys i like to play with and against. So that encounter and a few more that night made him a Hampton fan but only if youre not playing Grace.

Diddler . I remember the play you are referring to and its sort of funny. The guy I came to the game with was in a different area watching the game. We had totally different veiws and we also had different opinions . I thought it was an obvious block in the back and he thought it was a bogus call. As fans we think we see almost everything, its a little harder than we might think. I guess thats why they have refs. Good luck to you and your son this week. We also appreciate his opinion of us. We generally play disaplined and with good sportsmanship.

At what age do they teach ,name calling is a no no. How old are you now sweety.

Diddler . I remember the play you are referring to and its sort of funny. The guy I came to the game with was in a different area watching the game. We had totally different veiws and we also had different opinions . I thought it was an obvious block in the back and he thought it was a bogus call. As fans we think we see almost everything, its a little harder than we might think. I guess thats why they have refs. Good luck to you and your son this week. We also appreciate his opinion of us. We generally play disaplined and with good sportsmanship.

I had a pretty good vantage point. It could have went either way and the ref would have been justified.

Guest Shocker0

I'll update this post through the evening

Coalfield driving

1st and goal Coalfield 3:00 to go in the 1st

Touchdown Coalfield. 71 play drive, didn't take much time

Coalfield- 6 Grace- 7

Extra point blocked

They said it was raining hard. Armes has 59 yards for Coalfield in the first quarter.

Grace forced to punt on 3rd and 17 with the quick kick.

Coalfield driving again and is outplaying the Rams.

Coalfield does a chop block after converting 3rd down, now it's a 15 yard penatly and 3rd and

Coalfield forced to punt to start the 2nd quarter. Coalfield outgained Grace in the 1st quarter

Grace scores a 58 yard touchdown run by Amos. The score is now 15-6 after a 2 pt conversion