CAK @ Gatlinburg Pittman

Govolsknox

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GP better hope for a huge rainstorm because CG threw all over them while it was just drizzling, even tho it was in a losing effort, and as bad as i hate to say it CAK can throw it around probably better than CG and they play in the toughest region with one of the toughest teams in the state. Good luck to CAK!

GP WILL HAVE IT TOUGH BUT WE CAN ALSO PASS THE BALL AROUND TO. EVENTHOUGH T. O. OUR STARTING QUARTERBACK IS OUT OUR BACKUP IS VERY GOOD AND CAPABLE OF THOWING THE LONG BALL. I HEARD CAK OFFENSIVE LINE IS VERY GOOD AND PROTECT THEIR QUARTERBACK. HOW MANY YARDS OF PASSING DOES HE HAVE THIS YEAR.

3,000--just kidding-I'd have to check in the PrepXtra section to be sure. He has a good arm, we have average speed and below average size on line--pretty beat up right now too. No whining, just short of folks.

GP WILL HAVE IT TOUGH BUT WE CAN ALSO PASS THE BALL AROUND TO. EVENTHOUGH T. O. OUR STARTING QUARTERBACK IS OUT OUR BACKUP IS VERY GOOD AND CAPABLE OF THOWING THE LONG BALL. I HEARD CAK OFFENSIVE LINE IS VERY GOOD AND PROTECT THEIR QUARTERBACK. HOW MANY YARDS OF PASSING DOES HE HAVE THIS YEAR.

Fromke has 2,241 passing yards this season......

I really believe if GP was in reg.2 they would finish

in top 3 every year, they are better than most folks are giving them credit for you will see Fri. nite, don't be surprised if the score is like it was last year with rock wood, 30-14, /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think CAK wins this one by 10. 4 losses when you play in the toughest 2 AA region in East Tennessee is not terrible. Is Kalinski 100%?

No he's not 100%. He entered the season with an injured knee, separated his shoulder against your Redskins, and pulled up with a hip flexer against Rockwood. He is a tough kid and will be mentally ready to play, but his body is dinged up. He has been a bigger part of CAK's offense the last few games, giving the Warriors more balance and better offensive productivity. I hope you're prediction on the game is correct. I'm looking forward to seeing GP, just wish we were playing them for the first time with a completely healthy team, but I'm sure they have some dinged up players too. We'll try to rep region 2 well, good luck to Loudon as well.

The Warriors will have their work cut out for them Friday. Playing on the road won't help things. The temps and potential rain don't favor our offense, and we need Kolinsky to be effective (particularly with the cold and rain) to keep the pressure off of the passing game.

That being said, I believe CAK is up to the task. I believe they will come in focused and ready to play.

I don't know a lot about GP except from what i hear, but i do know that their 9-1 record is inflated by playing sub-par opponents. All this to say I played QB for CAK last year and I know this Warrior team very well. I don't really care how good or bad GP really is. This game will be determined on how well CAK plays. If CAK is on their A game, it doesn't matter how well GP plays, CAK will win. If CAK plays like they did against Loudon or Boyd (Two games I believe they had no business losing), GP could easily beat them. Warriors you are a good football team, but not good enough to bring anything less then 100% and expect to win. Go CAK!