FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade wins easily. Hope to see you guys in Boro!!!

52 to 12

Thanks man it would be great to get to the championship game. I hope the boys take it one game at a time like they have all season and dont look ahead to the potential I see lol. You guys have a great ball team as usual and will be a force to be reckoned with by any team that plays you guys. I also hope to see Mr. Jones in orange and white next year as well.

I did but no such luck. We at Cascade have a tv crew but no radio??? I wonder if Shelbyville will broadcast the game since they are out of the playoffs now? Maybe Cascade 11 can check on that.

That would be a great plan, probably too late in the week to get it going though. I am not sure there is room or the stuff they need in the Cascade booth but it would be great to get the boys on the radio.

That would be a great plan, probably too late in the week to get it going though. I am not sure there is room or the stuff they need in the Cascade booth but it would be great to get the boys on the radio.

For basketball I have seen Columbia Academy bring a radio crew on the road. I believe it was for a webcast. Anything on their website?

That would probably be the biggest problem, Eagle. Gary, Chuck, and myself do the TV broadcast from the media side of our booth and the Coaches take up all the upstairs area. I don't know if the visitors side actually has any power outlets in the box on that side or not.

That would probably be the biggest problem, Eagle. Gary, Chuck, and myself do the TV broadcast from the media side of our booth and the Coaches take up all the upstairs area. I don't know if the visitors side actually has any power outlets in the box on that side or not.

Lets go out and get the win on Friday night Region 5. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Lets go out and get the win on Friday night Region 5. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Thanks, Fonz! We'll be pulling for you guys also. Keep us posted on what is happening Friday night.

Mike, our TV and radio guys were in the visitor's pressbox, if you can call it that. It's shelter, at least. Should have gotten with WAXO, if you could have gotten advertising they'd probably have done it. Might have even brought VOR out of the woodwork.