stewart co. hosts goodpasture

gdac9104

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One player will haunt Stewart Co. on Friday night. His name is Benji Cunningham. He is nasty on offense with his blazing speed but even nastier on defense cause he will lay you out. SC recievers will not want to go across the middle on this man. They have not seen anyone like him all season, not even close.

I agree with you on this one i hope the receivers or even any backs that come outside be looking for him because he's a coming /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey, JPBUCHANAN, hows it going? Y'all sure got a heck of a draw, haven't figures out yet why 2 #2 seeds play in first rd. But, ya play the hand dealt. Have the boys found that running game during thier time off. Should be well rested. I think if tou can stop or slow down GP's ground game you'll stand a better chance. Tell the boys to play hard, LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD, PLAY WITH HEART, INTENSITY, AND LOVE THE GAME. If you do those things, WIN OR LOSE, DON'T EVER HANG YOUR HEAD, LOOK EM' IN THE EYE AND SMILE.

why did Cunningham play only a few plays on offense in the 2nd half against CPA?

IT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GOING FULL TIME ON DEFENSE AND PART TIME ON OFFENSE. I THINK THE COACHES WERE TRYING TO KEEP HIM FRESH IN ANTICIPATION OF A CLOSE GAME AT THE END. COACH MARTIN DOES A GREAT JOB OF GETTING HIS TEAM READY DURING THE SEASON FOR THE PLAYOFFS. HE HAS ALWAYS PLAYED A TOUGH SCHEDULE DURING THE REGULAR SEASON TO GET HIS TEAM READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS. THIS YEAR HIS 5 NON-REGION GAMES WERE THREE 5A TEAMS (RAVENWOOD, MCGAVOCK, AND COFFEE COUNTY) ALONG WITH ONE 3A TEAM (DAVID LIPSCOMB) AND ONE PRIVATE (JOHN PAUL 2). THERE RECORD WAS NOT THE BEST THIS YEAR, BUT THEY PLAYED TOP LEVEL TEAMS, AND HE DID IT ON PURPOSE TO GET HIS YOUNG TEAM READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS FRIDAY. WE WILL BE THERE.

Sorry your SC team doesn't have the kahunas to ask for a game with us even if you did you would end up 7-3. So you won't ask us because were not on your muffin list.

SC is a joke and you know it "all they have done this year" what beat muffins

You still believe your QB is the best in the region? You really think your WR can matchup with GP? Do you have a substancial running game? NO-NO and NO so stop telling everyone how great a year it was anyone can schedule a muffin schedule and run roughshot over them to look good on paper but you faulter against good competition and not just faulter but all out fail I look for the exact same thing with the competition you have coming If SC acted with some class maybe more people would be proud of them and for them like they are with Camden. But you SC are no Camden!

what?

class like you've got class? what powderpuff team did you line up for? with a name like cosmic commander you sound like you may have been hit with the sugar truck...try sticking with your own kind, in the disco...ok? loser...girl...third string all of your life so you can only talk now...old and forgotten, that is what you are, i pity you

Congratulations to Stewart County on Making the playoffs for the second year in a row. It looks like you found something that can become contagious....from your old Friends at David Lipscomb.

(We miss seeing the little log house in the corner of the endzone over at the old field and the mosquitos on the visitor's side)