stewart co. hosts goodpasture

gdac9104

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Stewart County on Making the playoffs for the second year in a row. It looks like you found something that can become contagious....from your old Friends at David Lipscomb.

(We miss seeing the little log house in the corner of the endzone over at the old field and the mosquitos on the visitor's side)

From those of us who went to the old school, we miss it also. It's funny how you mention the mosquitos on the visitor side of the old field. I never thought about it but I guess there were plenty of them to go around on that side. Riverside has their visitor bleachers in a mosquito prone area so I understand now what you went through at the old stadium.

Wish us luck tomorrow night. Our boys and all the parents are really excited.

Thanks for the congrats!!!

If is a little big word. If Lewis beats Waverly or Waverly beats Lewis. It goes both ways, we don't know the outcome yet do we? I think Waverly can win this game. I hope Waverly wins their game. They have the ability to do so, but I am not going to predict it, just like I'm not going to predict that Lewis County wins. Calm down, tigersreadytodominate, I rooting Waverly to victory. I believe they will pull it off.

YEAH IF IS A BIG WORD. PAPATIGER U DO NOT SOUND TO CONFIDENT IN UR TIGERS. SC WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH UR TIGERS AGAIN.

Ok its game day. lets quit talking about the outcome of the lewis vs waverly game and talk about last predictions for the Stewart County and Goodpasture game.

SC-21

GP-10

I AM HOPING FOR A GOOD GAME, AND THAT BOTH TEAMS WALK AWAY HEALTHY. I THINK IN THE END, COACH MARTIN AND THE YOUNG COUGARS WILL BE A LITTLE TO MUCH FOR SC. CONGRADULATIONS TO SC, BUT GOODPASTURE IS A MACHINE AND ITS GOING TO TAKE A TOP PERFORMANCE TO SLOW IT DOWN. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.

GOODPASTURE 35

STEWART COUNTY 14

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I AM HOPING FOR A GOOD GAME, AND THAT BOTH TEAMS WALK AWAY HEALTHY. I THINK IN THE END, COACH MARTIN AND THE YOUNG COUGARS WILL BE A LITTLE TO MUCH FOR SC. CONGRADULATIONS TO SC, BUT GOODPASTURE IS A MACHINE AND ITS GOING TO TAKE A TOP PERFORMANCE TO SLOW IT DOWN. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.

GOODPASTURE 35

STEWART COUNTY 14