Rossview @ Maplewood

boski

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st up Rossview, dont know much about them ..except they getting a beat down next week. its show time!!!

darn boski!!!! i guess we cant talk trash this week. rossview dont have fans that get on here. well hey i guess imma go have fun with sum of them henry co foks /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .............. lol..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Since this game is being played at Mapplewood.... I have to go with Mapplewood. To all you Rossview supporters, get your ticket and make the trip. You will get your monies worth by just listening to their announcer. He is the best!

Good luck Mapplewood! ...it appears you have a lot of Owl fans pulling for you guys.

Since this game is being played at Mapplewood.... I have to go with Mapplewood. To all you Rossview supporters, get your ticket and make the trip. You will get your monies worth by just listening to their announcer. He is the best!

I thought April fools jokes were just for April 1. You'll need double ear plugs if you go to Maplewood. The announcer

there is the most obnoxious and rude announcer that you will ever hear. He runs his mouth DURING the play and even

calls penalties before (and whether or not) the ref pulls his flag. I'm not sure what the TSSAA rules pertaining to public address announcers at sanctioned events are, but this guy does his best to influence the refs and insult visitors. It's a shame that he's been allowed to get away with what he has. Be ready to go thru metal detectors (not kidding) when entering.

I thought April fools jokes were just for April 1. You'll need double ear plugs if you go to Maplewood. The announcer

there is the most obnoxious and rude announcer that you will ever hear. He runs his mouth DURING the play and even

calls penalties before (and whether or not) the ref pulls his flag. I'm not sure what the TSSAA rules pertaining to public address announcers at sanctioned events are, but this guy does his best to influence the refs and insult visitors. It's a shame that he's been allowed to get away with what he has. Be ready to go thru metal detectors (not kidding) when entering.

worse than Smyrna? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />