TC vs Silverdale Academy

creekbank

What is Satterfield's role with the team now? Does he help coach at all? I figured he might.

What's up King? He's probably the most knowledgable waterboy in the state! Oh, he may tape a few ankles, and I've seen him fix a player's helment during a game. But as far as x's and o's, game planning, or at practice, he's nonexistant. This is Creasy's team. Has been all year. Some people outside of our community must be having a hard time dealing with the fact that we've got another (future) superstar coach on our sidelines that's beating their butt's in his first year on the job.

OP, your probably right. I would be willing to bet you'll see some purple and gold at your next two games. Heck we may even send the living legend himself. And yes, the buzz about possibling getting to play you guys has been the talk of the town for a while, but like the Pirates, we plan on taking it one game at a time. Good luck to SP.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's pretty much out of it(coaching), BUT if Coach Creasy needs some advice, well you know. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im sure Coach Sat won't be doing any film watching at all /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Silverdale has to rely on too many Sophmores to get the job done this year. TC will take advantage of the situation and get plenty of experience for their Sophmores after they remove their starters in the second quarter. I think this could be get a good rematch in a couple of years but it will be one and out for the boys of SBA.

On a positive note for SBA... you will have your basketball players back on Monday.

Was up my friend? I'm looking forward to seeing y'all friday night. I hope all the folks from silverdale enjoy the atmosphere on the bank. It's pretty special well at least i think so. This team we've got is playing some very good football right now but anything can happen but i predict a very big win friday night. Y'all be careful on your trip and we'll see you friday night. GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!

We'll be leaving Chatt. @ 5:00 after I get off work... It takes 3 hours to get there and we gain an hour going, but with rush-hour traffic and all we'll probably be there after kick-off... probably middle of the 1st qtr... hopefully it won't be over by then... I want to see a ball-game!!!

What's up King? He's probably the most knowledgable waterboy in the state! Oh, he may tape a few ankles, and I've seen him fix a player's helment during a game. But as far as x's and o's, game planning, or at practice, he's nonexistant. This is Creasy's team. Has been all year. Some people outside of our community must be having a hard time dealing with the fact that we've got another (future) superstar coach on our sidelines that's beating their butt's in his first year on the job.

OP, your probably right. I would be willing to bet you'll see some purple and gold at your next two games. Heck we may even send the living legend himself. And yes, the buzz about possibling getting to play you guys has been the talk of the town for a while, but like the Pirates, we plan on taking it one game at a time. Good luck to SP.

Come on now Seven, do you really think that KL believes that Satterfield is on the sidelines and just filling up water bottles and nothing else. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It would be hard to believe that is the case. I have heard he has been spotted in the pressbox with a headset on.

Come on now Seven, do you really think that KL believes that Satterfield is on the sidelines and just filling up water bottles and nothing else. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It would be hard to believe that is the case. I have heard he has been spotted in the pressbox with a headset on.

Guys i know it's hard to let go!! Shoot he was my coach [back in the day] so you can imagine how hard it's been for me. The truth of the matter is that this is Coach Creasy's team bottomline. All the crap about seeing him with a clipboard and headset is all just rumors. I give credit where credit is due and everyone else should do the same. Coach Clint and his dad built this program and made it what it is today. They will always be heroes in my eyes but this team and it's success is Coach Creasy's and his assistant coaches bottomline. GO JACKETS!!!!!!

We'll be leaving Chatt. @ 5:00 after I get off work... It takes 3 hours to get there and we gain an hour going, but with rush-hour traffic and all we'll probably be there after kick-off... probably middle of the 1st qtr... hopefully it won't be over by then... I want to see a ball-game!!!

Sounds to me like you need to get sick about 3:30 or so. You know that bug thats been going around? I think it's called jacket fever!!!! Y'all be careful and drive safe with my babies in there. We'll see ya Friday night!!! GO JACKETS!!!!

Guys i know it's hard to let go!! Shoot he was my coach [back in the day] so you can imagine how hard it's been for me. The truth of the matter is that this is Coach Creasy's team bottomline. All the crap about seeing him with a clipboard and headset is all just rumors. I give credit where credit is due and everyone else should do the same. Coach Clint and his dad built this program and made it what it is today. They will always be heroes in my eyes but this team and it's success is Coach Creasy's and his assistant coaches bottomline. GO JACKETS!!!!!!

It will take awhile for it all to die down /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . I can vouch for you...at spring it was all Kevin's team. Coach Sat was simply a spectator (and something of a celebrity...surprised he wasn't signing autographs). With that said if Coach Sat is asked he will certainly assist in any way he can...he even gave us some help last year.

Yur Kingness, Ole Tushhog wishes to inform , that we here at Trousdale Football County, Hartsville Football Tennessee, U..S..of....Football..A , have perfected the state of the art clonin system, all them Satterfield waterboys,Satterfield pressbox boys, Satterfield ankletapers......is from Ole Clint hisself...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Exceptin that Genius Creasy feller. He come from a new batch that we dreamed up in the back room.

A new era of football has begun at TCHS, this creation is gonna make the Sat. years wane in comparison.

This kid brings something to the table that even Ole Jungle Jim hisself didn't possess, and that is the ability to command under pressure.

After watchin the Carthage game, I have not a doubt , thet this lad is gonna take us to new levels.