HARDIN COUNTY @ MEMPHIS EAST

HCTigerFanII

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now come on...EVERYBODY can't be counting out the underdog.

Thoughts?

Not counting you out, would really like to see you win along with the rest of our Region. I think its safe to say that everyone has a large task ahead of them this week. I think you guys had by far the best QB we have faced this year in Gilchrist. I know he didnt do much against our first string D but I attribute that to great coaching. He has a very strong arm and very accurate. I know #24 took alot of hits for Hardin County but if Will can get him and #2 the ball along with your running back you guys could do well. I guess it all depends on how your defense does against another very talented athletic QB (Toney). I wish you guys luck as with all of region 7. Yes I am biased because I would love to have home field advantage and because I want region 7 to show that they are not a weak region. I dont see our game being a walk in the park with Kingsbury either. I expect Gabriel Hunter to be very good and hard to contain. ROLL RED ROLL!!!

So, does anyone know what Memphis East is going to be about???

Do they run? Do they pass? Is their qb a juggernaut, two-style type qb? How's their defense?

As you can see, I don't know much about them...

They are primarily a running team with a great running QB. They will be hard to beat. They have a great fullback. They are average in the passing game. You may be able to hurt them in the air, but their pressure will be relentless. I am afraid that their speed will be more than your team can handle.

Not counting you out, would really like to see you win along with the rest of our Region. I think its safe to say that everyone has a large task ahead of them this week. I think you guys had by far the best QB we have faced this year in Gilchrist. I know he didnt do much against our first string D but I attribute that to great coaching. He has a very strong arm and very accurate. I know #24 took alot of hits for Hardin County but if Will can get him and #2 the ball along with your running back you guys could do well. I guess it all depends on how your defense does against another very talented athletic QB (Toney). I wish you guys luck as with all of region 7. Yes I am biased because I would love to have home field advantage and because I want region 7 to show that they are not a weak region. I dont see our game being a walk in the park with Kingsbury either. I expect Gabriel Hunter to be very good and hard to contain. ROLL RED ROLL!!!

The QB for East is Jaszy Parker ... Toney is the QB for Melrose.

So, does anyone know what Memphis East is going to be about???

Do they run? Do they pass? Is their qb a juggernaut, two-style type qb? How's their defense?

As you can see, I don't know much about them...

Go to this web address for stats. First, you must cut and past the address into your web browser THEN ... remove the spaces in the word 'm a x p r e p s' for the link to work however:

http://www.m ax p r e p s.com/tennessee/football/memphis-east-(memphis)/stats.aspx?schoolid=83e1c4c2-e47f-4bd5-a5a5-0ac0438fc2f2&ssid=2f36027d-d6f6-4509-aba9-adad5cc85b5e&urpath=,local,team

I hope that helps

East runs a multiple offense. About 60 - 40 run to pass. They have a power game, finesse game, and an option game. I would agree that the passing game is average. It comes down to the QB decision making in that area. He is pretty good now. There defense is multiple as well. It is a bend, but don't break. They give up yards between the 20's, but tighten up after that.

East runs a multiple offense. About 60 - 40 run to pass. They have a power game, finesse game, and an option game. I would agree that the passing game is average. It comes down to the QB decision making in that area. He is pretty good now. There defense is multiple as well. It is a bend, but don't break. They give up yards between the 20's, but tighten up after that.

Do they have any D-1 recruits or prospects on the team?

How was Gabriel Hunter able to run for over 200 yards? Is he just that good, or is their offensive line that good, or both?

To the Hardin Conty Faithful -- I'll add this about East's defense:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that yall's QB is a good scrambler and throws well under pressure/on the run.

East is going to blitz the heck out of your QB! Count on it. They are not going to sit back and let any QB pick them apart. Their LB's have excellent speed and will apply relentless pressure.

To the Hardin Conty Faithful -- I'll add this about East's defense:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that yall's QB is a good scrambler and throws well under pressure/on the run.

East is going to blitz the heck out of your QB! Count on it. They are not going to sit back and let any QB pick them apart. Their LB's have excellent speed and will apply relentless pressure.

If you blitz Hardin County then you will pay. Their QB is a good athlete and a smart field commander. By the time you reach him, he will have already found his man open. The only exception to this is if their Center has trouble with snapping the ball.