Huntingdon @ USJ

Mustangplayer

im calling the upset htown come out fired up and mauls usj on the line of scimmage all night win by 14 and no i do not want to see them in the playoffs

i like the way you think bulldogfan! for the stangs to win,we have to keep the ball. we had the ball almost the whole 3rd quarter against a'ville. usj can't score if they don't have the ball. good luck to the dogs because i'd love to see us play again.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the way you think bulldogfan! for the stangs to win,we have to keep the ball. we had the ball almost the whole 3rd quarter against a'ville. usj can't score if they don't have the ball. good luck to the dogs because i'd love to see us play again.

You are right hoofbeat, I believe I read where Huntingdon had one drive lasting over 6 minutes and another one for over 8 minutes. If Huntingdon can do this throughout the game, score consistently and not turn the ball over then I like the Stangs chances. Go Stangs!

Please give a little info on Huntingdon's fullbacks/tailbacks- super fast, big, both?

They play two or three kids at FB, all look to be very good blockers. At wing back they are avg. speed compared to our traditional tb/wb players. Very methodical and workmanlike. Offensive line is small in comparison to everyone we've played but have some quickness. We throw the ball alot.

They play two or three kids at FB, all look to be very good blockers. At wing back they are avg. speed compared to our traditional tb/wb players. Very methodical and workmanlike. Offensive line is small in comparison to everyone we've played but have some quickness. We throw the ball alot.

Ok- Thanks. USJ likes to run. Good luck to both teams.