Wilson Central @ Lincoln County

WCfan09

Wow.......I guess Oakland and Smyrna beating WC this year meant very little.

Well, we may see if that's the case...........WC needs to handle some business in the pit this week and Smyrna needs to handle their business in Smyrna, then we could battle it out again.

Good luck WC and LC hopefully we will see the winner the next week.

I think what he means is that WC possesses a more explosive offense and thereby having a better chance to beat the falcons just by outscoring them. Say what you may, but you wont score many points on Oakland's, Smyrna's or Blackman's defenses (I know they are not in the playoff, so no smart remarks).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what he means is that WC possesses a more explosive offense and thereby having a better chance to beat the falcons just by outscoring them. Say what you may, but you wont score many points on Oakland's, Smyrna's or Blackman's defenses (I know they are not in the playoff, so no smart remarks).

OaklandPatriots, With all do respect (and I mean that) that's not what was said. He said "I think the Falcons could beat Oakland, Smyrna or Blackman.... I do not think they can beat Wilson Central."

OaklandPatriots, With all do respect (and I mean that) that's not what was said. He said "I think the Falcons could beat Oakland, Smyrna or Blackman.... I do not think they can beat Wilson Central."

And I am trying to inject reason as to why he would say so. I think WC maybe the most talented team in our region, but they also maybe the most inconsistent and thin team in our region as well. Id love to find out if Oakland can beat the Falcons.

And I am trying to inject reason as to why he would say so. I think WC maybe the most talented team in our region, but they also maybe the most inconsistent and thin team in our region as well. Id love to find out if Oakland can beat the Falcons.

Well we can agree to disagree then because I don??™t feel that??™s what it meant and I don??™t feel WC is the most talented team in our region.

I don??™t think you??™ll get the opportunity to face LC. That would mean they win this week over WC and then (if Smyrna wins Friday) LC would then have to beat Smyrna. And I don??™t think that will happen.

Who know though??¦??¦??¦it??™s the playoffs?

Well we can agree to disagree then because I don??™t feel that??™s what it meant and I don??™t feel WC is the most talented team in our region.

I don??™t think you??™ll get the opportunity to face LC. That would mean they win this week over WC and then (if Smyrna wins Friday) LC would then have to beat Smyrna. And I don??™t think that will happen.

Who know though??¦??¦??¦it??™s the playoffs?

Well I am old school, and Oakland has not played LC in what seems to be an eternity (2 seasons). Hard to get used to playing other teams when a program has such a longstanding rivalry like Oakland had with Lincoln County. For the record, I do not agree with what he said, but I understand where he is coming from.

I say Wilson Central beats Lincoln County.

WCHS - 31

LCHS - 7

Then Smyrna and Wilson Central will meat in the Second Round.

We will see then which team really wants it more.

Great that??™s all we need, another unrealistic Wilson Central fan who thinks no one can beat them. 31-7 at the pit? NOT A CHANCE!!!!!

Well I am old school, and Oakland has not played LC in what seems to be an eternity (2 seasons). Hard to get used to playing other teams when a program has such a longstanding rivalry like Oakland had with Lincoln County. For the record, I do not agree with what he said, but I understand where he is coming from.

Oakland and Lincoln County have played every year since 1979 before that Oakland played Fayetteville Central until 06. But I think there is a GOOD chance they will see each other this Year!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!

LC 21

WC 20

4 OTS