McKenzie at Manassas

duckman38201

duckman, I agree 100 percent. We've had a real good week of practice and the boys are ready to play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . It's the most excited I think I've seen them all year.

I'd offer you a ride with my crew, but we are going to crash in Memphis for the weekend. I think First Baptist Church is taking a bus at a cost of $22 a person if you can handle the kids /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . But anyway, we need to get as many folks as we can to make the trip. Support, support and support those REBELS.

this will be a good game .. as when yall played us early on yal hadd talent and it only built as it got going down the season..manassas may be good but if u will look at their schedule..they have played one team with a winning record and lost to them TCA

everyone else has anywhere from 0 to 4 wins ...

i say mckenzie brings the wood and the heart and comes away with a win..

looks like then it will be union city ... no comments needed for the mckenzie crowd im sure

how do you think yall will match up against them

will size/ speed be an issue?

Mckenzie has the speed in the backfield...as well as the strength and size to move people up front which is where it starts ...

I hope mckenzie comes away with the W

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say mckenzie brings the wood and the heart and comes away with a win..

looks like then it will be union city ... no comments needed for the mckenzie crowd im sure

how do you think yall will match up against them

will size/ speed be an issue?

Mckenzie has the speed in the backfield...as well as the strength and size to move people up front which is where it starts ...

I hope mckenzie comes away with the W

Thanks for the support. I'm sure we're ready to play ball Friday night and I can contest to most Rebel fans that we would love to get another shot at UC. That loss left a awful bad taste in the mouths of the Rebels. I would love the drive back to UC for a rematch.

As far as our match up with Manassas, they are going to be bigger up front but thats nothing we aren't use to. Strength wise, I say we match pretty well and speed is something that we haven't been given credit for yet. I know we are going to shock them with our all around speed. I've seen video of Manassas and they are a good ball club. I don't like to look at records because they can be deceiving and give false hope. The boys know what they have to do and will get it done. We're looking forward to the game and will love a shot at UC again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

Well, I'm not embarrassed about the Rebels making it to the championship game last season and getting spanked. I'm not embarrassed about any of the games we won on the way to the 'Boro. And I'm not embarrassed by the two games we lost this season. We lost them to good teams this season. But, I'm confident that we can play with anybody in class A on the west side of the river right now. We'll worry about the other side of the river if we cross it.

You folks at McKenzie have nothing to ever be embarrassed about. You have a good program, good coaches and good fans. You all have my respect. It seems to me that the two teams that McKenzie has lost to this year are speed based teams, LC and UC. Manassas is definately another speed based team and that is your problem this week. That also is bad news for my team this week because Fa could not handle the speed of Manassas, particularly in the second half were Manassas made some major adjustments, as we try to catch the guys from LC. MCK will have sucess this week if they will pound it up the middle and be content with 4-5 yards a play and keep thier patience. That is where FA laot the game to them. They led at the half by playing a solid steady game then tried to open it up more in the second half and lost the game.

This game could go either way....I have got to pull for region 8 because they are region 8. Good luck, good health and good refs to all. Have a great time and enjoy every minute of it.

I'd offer you a ride with my crew, but we are going to crash in Memphis for the weekend. I think First Baptist Church is taking a bus at a cost of $22 a person if you can handle the kids /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . But anyway, we need to get as many folks as we can to make the trip. Support, support and support those REBELS.

duckman, I told you wrong. There is a PEP bus leaving at 4 from MHS sponsored by the Touchdown Club. It cost $22 and the tickets are at Farmers and Merchants Bank. I think they said it was a charter bus instead of a school bus so that would be a pretty good ride if thats the case.. FB Church I believe is also taking a bus along to. Don't know what the cost of that one is.