McKenzie at Manassas

duckman38201

duckman, I have to agree. 7A is pretty stout this year from 1st to 4th. IMO, this is the first year I can remember in awhile that 7A and 8A will be pretty equal. I think we are capable of winning all 4 Friday and also capable of lossing all 4 to. I think we aren't getting the credit this year because of what we did last year. But come Friday night, I do believe we will shock a few folks. Should be fun to watch it unfold.

IMO We Didn't Get Much Of Anything Last Year. We We're Picked To Lose Almost Every Playoff Game. TCA Was The Toast Of The Town. But Being The Toast Of The Town Gets Ya What? Braggin Rights? Who Needs Em. I Read A Few Weeks Back Mannassas's Opponents Had A Winning Record Of 16 And 66. And They Almost Beat TCA. And Halls Did. I Really Don't Think 8A Is As Big A Powerhouse As Stated. But Then Again We Lost To Union City And Lake. And I'm Not Embarrased By That. We We're In Both Of Them Games. Manassas Has Came Along Way From The Punching Judy They Was In The Past. And I'm Sure They Are Capable Of Beating Just About Anybody Round Here. But IMO They Won't Beat Mckenzie. And If They Do, Hat's Off To Em. We'll Go Back To Work On Next Season. 12 Years in A Row Of Playoffs For Us Rebels. And That Should Speak For Itself.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm Not Embarrased By That. We We're In Both Of Them Games. Manassas Has Came Along Way From The Punching Judy They Was In The Past. And I'm Sure They Are Capable Of Beating Just About Anybody Round Here. But IMO They Won't Beat Mckenzie. And If They Do, Hat's Off To Em. We'll Go Back To Work On Next Season. 12 Years in A Row Of Playoffs For Us Rebels. And That Should Speak For Itself.

I too wasn't embarrased by the losses to LC and UC, disappointed yes but not embarassed. Both those clubs have excellent teams and I do think both will have a great shot at winning Friday night. IMO, we have grown from those and learned alot. I look for us to give Manassas all they can and want to handle Friday, but I give them credit for turning their football team around. If, and thats IF we lose, we want have any reason to hang our heads down. We'll just build on that and come out next year even stronger and better than this year with all the players coming back. I also see 13-14-15.....years of playoffs in the future with the program and support we have. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I too wasn't embarrased by the losses to LC and UC, disappointed yes but not embarassed. Both those clubs have excellent teams and I do think both will have a great shot at winning Friday night. IMO, we have grown from those and learned alot. I look for us to give Manassas all they can and want to handle Friday, but I give them credit for turning their football team around. If, and thats IF we lose, we want have any reason to hang our heads down. We'll just build on that and come out next year even stronger and better than this year with all the players coming back. I also see 13-14-15.....years of playoffs in the future with the program and support we have. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ditto,,, We Are Where Everyone Wants To Be. You Play All Year For The Post Season. And Wallah!! Here It Is. And Cudo's To The Program We Have. It Starts With History. Everyone Wants To Be A Winner. Lil Rebels Wanna Be Big Rebels. And Then Comes The Middle School Coach Who Is The Most Impressionable On These Kids. And It Gives Our High School Coach Kids He Can Play Immediately. And We All Know What He Can Do With Talent.

Butchie, I have one in 10th grade and one in 8th grade and it's drilled everyday year round what it takes to be a winner. It all starts with the pee wee league and continues on up. What the MMS coaches have produced for the MHS team is a winning tradition that will care on for years. McKenzie is fortunate to have the coaches/fan support and community support we have.

It dont matter who wins this game. cause next week its over for them.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />.......wait.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .now, it's past your bedtime.

I've been reading about Manassas being very fast and like McKenzie dad said in another post....The Rebels can hold their on with most anyone in that department...Let #2 get outside and it's off to the races..!I'm going with the Rebels 35-27...!

I've been reading about Manassas also. It leads me to conclude that they get spanked by McKenzie Friday night.

It dont matter who wins this game. cause next week its over for them.

Oh my!! Another pup out of the pen. Lesson #1----respect the possibilities that can come from your opponent in the playoffs. Your memory is short grasshopper. This is the playoffs now and those still playing around here anyway didn't BACK in, they won their way in. And if the Rebels happen to be the ones to show up in round two, we have PLENTY of incentive to win this time. UC obviously has a fine team and no one has tried to take that from them but, they are far from untouchable on the west end even. We shut ya'll down to nada in the second half the first time but, lost the game to one call. Next time we just might not leave any doubt if we are still there.

Oh my!! Another pup out of the pen. Lesson #1----respect the possibilities that can come from your opponent in the playoffs. Your memory is short grasshopper. This is the playoffs now and those still playing around here anyway didn't BACK in, they won their way in. And if the Rebels happen to be the ones to show up in round two, we have PLENTY of incentive to win this time. UC obviously has a fine team and no one has tried to take that from them but, they are far from untouchable on the west end even. We shut ya'll down to nada in the second half the first time but, lost the game to one call. Next time we just might not leave any doubt if we are still there.

OK, I've cleared my work schedule so I'm good to go Friday. Looking for partners. Ain't going by myself no way, no how!!!!! Any body out there that can put up with me?? I have one possible ride and I can't take off before 3 PM! Input!?

Well, I'm not embarrassed about the Rebels making it to the championship game last season and getting spanked. I'm not embarrassed about any of the games we won on the way to the 'Boro. And I'm not embarrassed by the two games we lost this season. We lost them to good teams this season. But, I'm confident that we can play with anybody in class A on the west side of the river right now. We'll worry about the other side of the river if we cross it.

I'm confident that we can play with anybody in class A on the west side of the river right now. We'll worry about the other side of the river if we cross it.

duckman, I agree 100 percent. We've had a real good week of practice and the boys are ready to play /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . It's the most excited I think I've seen them all year.

I'd offer you a ride with my crew, but we are going to crash in Memphis for the weekend. I think First Baptist Church is taking a bus at a cost of $22 a person if you can handle the kids /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . But anyway, we need to get as many folks as we can to make the trip. Support, support and support those REBELS.