Playoff Programs

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it required that the host schools produce these programs or can they just decide they don't want to fool with it and not have programs??

It sounded optional to me but you never know. I think we should all brainstorm how to get away with the you can't make your own program clause in the annoucement because I know that the creative people at JB could come up with something better than that template something worth paying 2 dollars for. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I would bet you have to make them since the TSSAA has already sold the advertising in the programs. There is no way they are giving anyone back a dime.

It 's not mandatory BUT if you print them you have to do it our way or no way. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

It sounded optional to me but you never know. I think we should all brainstorm how to get away with the you can't make your own program clause in the annoucement because I know that the creative people at JB could come up with something better than that template something worth paying 2 dollars for. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's highly doubtful that the T$$AA will let schools get creative with a program that they have the sponsorship already sold in. I can see that taking turns for the worse (definitely NOT talking about JB here either) but, you know what I mean.........................

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I would bet you have to make them since the TSSAA has already sold the advertising in the programs. There is no way they are giving anyone back a dime.

I'm thinking (just as T$$AA is) that most schools will print them even if not mandatory. Therefore little $$ lost. Even the sponsors factor in only a small % (reader wise) of return for thier $$. They will most likely get their money back in the end.