Soddy Daisy

Luv2Bowl

HAHAHAAHAH! i hope yals trash doesnt recycle! and yal get all this trash shoved back in yals face...really guys all we did was talk crap last year and look where it put us....

We're just analyzing some stats... In no way did we try to make it seem like we're invincible... Our team prides itself on good sportsmanship, and we have ALL the respect in the world for your team, so please don't think we're talking trash... Just trying to get some inspiration for Monday man. And we wish you guys the best of luck.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAAHAH! i hope yals trash doesnt recycle! and yal get all this trash shoved back in yals face...really guys all we did was talk crap last year and look where it put us....

I appologize if you perceived our posts to be "trash talking." However, in my defense, the only intentions were to supply factual information about our recent scores, not to talk badly about anyone. We would never stoop to that level or say we're better than anyone else. Not once did I see a harsh post by me or Scott. We have never trash talked and never will.

Thanks,

Matt