Sunbright (4-6) VS O.S. (1-9)

footballer2008

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a player & I know that next year will be great if you are a fan you woodnt be doggin us old timer where you at wagner GEAUX TIGERS

Sorry, but it isn't dogging if it's the truth. But by all means, I truthfully hope Sunbright does turn the program around next year, but you aren't doing the team any good getting on here and posting such nonsense and making everyone who reads it think that everybody from Sunbright is cocky and ignorant. I believe theres an old saying that goes "Put up or shut up" and frankly until Sunbright proves they can beat a team that can actually tie their own cleats, then you have no room to brag about how great you guys are. And regarding the coalfield game where you said the refs blew the game for you, it wasn't the refs who gave up 250+ yards rushing to the Armes boy. I don't care if you go through a whole game without a penalty, if you give up that many yards rushing to a team, let alone one person then you are going to be on the wrong end of the scoreboard more often than not.

PS. Who are you calling an old timer?

This is an 11th game since we didn make the playoffs. but we showed improving an we will beat oliver springs like a drum. we hang wit coalfield until the refs blew it and coals killed yous guys. so os come on down take loss #10 under the chin. i told you just like i told the warts you dont want none WARTS you get it next year i promise. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

OS won tonight 37-20, it was 21-0 at one point. Sunbrights QB and #2 played well tonight, but OS controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides.

This was a battle of muffin teams, so I am sure it was called "The Muffin Bowl" Was they game sponsored by Martha White or White Lily? What was a 1-9 team doing playing an extra game?

[/quot

ASSADOR,

Not that your owed an explanation, but part of the proceeds for this game were used as a fund-raiser, and it also let the seniors on both teams play one more game. It is no doubt you've never touched the field as a player, because if you had you would understand what it would mean to play one last game as a senior. My question to you would be: Why do you CARE if these two teams or any two teams play an extra game, and whats more, Who cares what THE ASSODOR thinks anyway. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />