How does 10A stack up?

SportsfanTN2010

We are kin folks. My son, Walt, plays for Mcewen boys.

I am looking forward to watching Tori play this year. I missed her is softball last year, we didn't make the game.

Really I didn't know i had family on McEwen's team. That's odd, have we ever met?? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well I can't wait to meet or ya'll as well. Does your son start??

What are some predictions in this district? Just curious. My niece plays for White House Hertiage.

Who is your niece?? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really I didn't know i had family on McEwen's team. That's odd, have we ever met?? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well I can't wait to meet or ya'll as well. Does your son start??

We have at the 4th of July picnic at your dad's great uncle's Ed. No, walt doesn't start. He hasn't played since the 7th grade, so he is not playing much. However, he is 6' 5".

Who is your niece?? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well that's cool, I can't wait to see ya'll then!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you'll have to let me know what # he is so I can look for him!!

Look for the tallest boy on the team. He is 6'5" and about 225. Trust me you can't miss him. We saw your dad that the MIddle school game Ithink it was when my other son played football. We have several friends that go the NCS. and they love it.

My best friend's sister, Karen, is your volleyball coach..

It is a small world.

ttyl

robin