William Blount Football

tpoole12

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does any one know how many seniors we will have in the class of 2009?

It should be around twenty...( +/-) There are some who didn't play this year that told me they would be back next year.. I think there is eighteen or nineteen or the current roster....

tpoole12

What I'm excited about is the number of players with significant playing time who will be back... Freshmen, sophmores and juniors....

Note : Thanks to the seniors who are graduating.. Amid all the struggles this year you never gave up the fight....

It should be around twenty...( +/-) There are some who didn't play this year that told me they would be back next year.. I think there is eighteen or nineteen or the current roster....

tpoole12

What I'm excited about is the number of players with significant playing time who will be back... Freshmen, sophmores and juniors....

Note : Thanks to the seniors who are graduating.. Amid all the struggles this year you never gave up the fight....

Yes, I am very excited to about our younger players.

We are returning most of our offense and defense with some of those players being juniors, and we havea couple Freshman that I think will step in and get to play.

Go Govs!

Yes, I am very excited to about our younger players.

We are returning most of our offense and defense with some of those players being juniors, and we havea couple Freshman that I think will step in and get to play.

Go Govs!

I just hope they step up and don't have to yanked up due to injuries..

Heard WB hired a new coach today, but I'm not gonna say any names until I know for sure. If it's true, then this guy could improve the speed of the skilled players on the field and the track. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Congrats........#5! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If it's speed they want, I could not think of a better Guy to prepare them!

I'm definately looking foward to watching the Govs next year...we were down this year, but we never quit. I'm proud of that. It'll be interesting to see the new schedule for next season, with the realignments

Isn't there a T$$AA meeting or announcement scheduled for tomorrow? Does anyone know when will we know the official regions and schedules??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

tpoole12

Isn't there a T$$AA meeting or announcement scheduled for tomorrow? Does anyone know when will we know the official regions and schedules??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

tpoole12

I think the 13th, tomorrow, is when they'll decide the districts. I don't know when they'll release it though...they may let everyone know right away.

Does anyone know the names of the new coaches for William Blount? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I've heard some have been hired but don't know who they are.

James Rainer for one...

Tpoole, i wish the govs and your son the best of luck next year. great news about coach meadows returning. i will miss the battles between the owls and the govs.

Me too PRIMETIME

When I first got involved with region 2 , 5A, my daughter was a freshmen majorette. She's the reason I was around in the beginning. Then four years behind her came ole tpoole Jr. He'll be a senior next year and I'm not sure what will become of me after that. I will have to say that over the years there's been some rough times in the Owls / Govs series. Many years alot of anger was vented amoung our fan groups but I have to say I've really enjoyed the series. Alot of those games were the real slobber knockers. Looking back I'd say the only thing we've had to complain about in region 2 is the travel. The level of competiton has been great. The venues at all our schools are great places to watch football. I'll miss the places but not the mileage..

Take care friend

tpoole12