Powell at Rhea

BackValleyRally

i was just wondering, what exactly is a "phase" of a defense....all fitzgerald has done is win the games he was supposed to win and throw in a toss up victory at red bank. its a joke that he can go into cleveland and his team gets completely outplayed and completely out coached, putting forth the most pathetic offensive display ive seen in a while....and still get coach of the year. oh well...

This proves how ASININE you are.

1)PHASES = RUN/PASS

2)All Fitzgerald has done is win the region, go 9-2 and make it to the 2nd round

3)The Cleveland game is history and so are they I believe they got beat 35-12

4)Rhea County BEAT read bank 9-6 something Cleveland couldn't do

Get over the hate that you have for Fitzgerald,because he is going to be around until he chooses to go elsewhere. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI Fitz and Walt both won coach of the year honors in 4-4A. I dont agree with the choices, but since they won region, I guess that was expected. I just thought I would make everyone aware of that.

Unbelieveable!!! There are some of you on here that need to get over the personal issues you have with coach fitz. If you are eagle fans how can you not be happy that we r 9-2 regionchamps going to the second round and our coaches r being recognized. Also congrats to davis and revis on being finalists for mr. football.

Unbelieveable!!! There are some of you on here that need to get over the personal issues you have with coach fitz. If you are eagle fans how can you not be happy that we r 9-2 regionchamps going to the second round and our coaches r being recognized. Also congrats to davis and revis on being finalists for mr. football.

I have nothing against Fitzgerald. I don't necessarily agree with some of the decisions that he or Cameron make, but I still support our Eagles. Having played for both for four years, I know both of them very well. So please dont make accusations that I have personal issues with Coach Fitz unless you are able to get into my head and know me better than I know myself /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have no personal vendetta. I just strongly disagree with his choices like BackValley said. I've been outspoken against Coach Cameron in the past, but he's been good this year (with the exception of that ridiculous Cleveland game.) I think that Fitzgerald has a good deal of charisma and is a great person, but X's and O's wise he's never impressed me. I feel his teams also lack discipline. I think he loves Rhea County football, but I just don't agree with his decisions. So you can call it "ASININE" if you want, but I have my opinions, and I support them with facts.

And, sadly, I'll have to agree with you that both are going to be there as long as they want to be. Watch out BackValley, Rhea Co has been known to get into folk's heads before. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Watch out BackValley, Rhea Co has been known to get into folk's heads before. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know him personally. I don't believe he can get into my head /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This proves how ASININE you are.

1)PHASES = RUN/PASS

2)All Fitzgerald has done is win the region, go 9-2 and make it to the 2nd round

3)The Cleveland game is history and so are they I believe they got beat 35-12

4)Rhea County BEAT read bank 9-6 something Cleveland couldn't do

Get over the hate that you have for Fitzgerald,because he is going to be around until he chooses to go elsewhere. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

thank you for teaching me that....

also thank you for reaffirming my point that fitzgerald hasnt done anything besides win the games he is supposed to. Actually I believe we were favored against Cleveland but they have the better team when we dont have number 3....so ill say the team probably should have lost that one. in all honesty....you could let that bobcat guy take fitzgeralds job and you still have at least 8 wins this year.

As everyone else said....its nothing personal. Im just sick of that stupid defense costing us games.

Uhh, both phases of the defense will have to show up if you seen film on Powel you would understand this.

Obviously Fitzgerald knows how too win,I believe we held Clinton's varsity to 14pts so you get a clue and stop being a hater of Fitzgerald.

He doesn't hate Fitz. Maybe you could ask eaglefan for some of that Valium I prescribed earlier. He just doesn't like the 3-5-3 scheme. Not many do. It doesn't mean anybody hates Fitz.

I hate the Tennessee "Mustang" package. This doesn't mean I have a personal vendetta against John Chavis.

I think these guys have been pretty civil in their disagreements. There are no personal attacks here (except the post directly above mine, which is totally uncalled for), just X's and O's. That's football, whether you claim to KNOW it or not. If you think a disagreement over X's and O's is a personal attack, I'm not sure that they are the ones here that need to get a clue...

As for the game, I think it'll be a pretty good one. If our D steps up like we did last week, especially late against Clinton, I like our chances. We have to tackle well, and keep executing on offense. I liked how we changed it up last week on O. I hope we still can find ways to keep opposing defenses off balance.

I think Rhea County can win, but it will be very close.

thank you for teaching me that....

also thank you for reaffirming my point that fitzgerald hasnt done anything besides win the games he is supposed to. Actually I believe we were favored against Cleveland but they have the better team when we dont have number 3....so ill say the team probably should have lost that one. in all honesty....you could let that bobcat guy take fitzgeralds job and you still have at least 8 wins this year.

As everyone else said....its nothing personal. Im just sick of that stupid defense costing us games.

Either you can't comprehend or you are delusional. The only thing I have reaffirmed is that you are ASININE. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Everyone else?I only see 2 people bashing on this thread.

We have lost TWO games and you are talking about the defense costing us.

In the Cleveland game the defense was on the field too long because the offense could not produce.I believe the score was 14-7 at halftime and Cleveland did get the ball on about our 20 yard line because Cam fumbled.I don't care how good your defense is, if your offense is doing nothing but 3 and out and giving the ball away,the defense is eventually going to break.

He doesn't hate Fitz. Maybe you could ask eaglefan for some of that Valium I prescribed earlier. He just doesn't like the 3-5-3 scheme. Not many do. It doesn't mean anybody hates Fitz.

I hate the Tennessee "Mustang" package. This doesn't mean I have a personal vendetta against John Chavis.

I think these guys have been pretty civil in their disagreements. There are no personal attacks here (except the post directly above mine, which is totally uncalled for), just X's and O's. That's football, whether you claim to KNOW it or not. If you think a disagreement over X's and O's is a personal attack, I'm not sure that they are the ones here that need to get a clue...

As for the game, I think it'll be a pretty good one. If our D steps up like we did last week, especially late against Clinton, I like our chances. We have to tackle well, and keep executing on offense. I liked how we changed it up last week on O. I hope we still can find ways to keep opposing defenses off balance.

I think Rhea County can win, but it will be very close.

9-2(NINE AND TWO). X's and O's he has done a pretty darn good job the record speaks for itself.As far as my post being a personal attack and being uncalled for plzzzzz.

Don't hate,appreciate.If you hate the fact that Fitzgerald is the coach then you are a hater.I never said anyone on here hated the man ,just the FACT that he is the coach.Get your FACTS straight. As for your script of Valium,you know what you can do with that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Once again I'm reading another thread concerning Rhea County and I see coach bashing.I can't believe this is still going on with a 9-2 season and going into the 2nd round.I hope the athletes from Rhea aren't demoralized from reading these negative post. Personally I'm not a Rhea fan but I have watched some of their games and I think the coach has done a good job.This team lost it's most dynamic player and the coach has keep them focused on playing without him.

On another note ,the IKNOWFOOTBALL guy has made a lot of good factual points MR.SHACKLEFORD .

If you're not a Rhea County fan then what are you? Almost every one of your posts have been on Rhea County threads. No one believes you. I also find it interesting that you CAPITALIZE random words in your posts just like a certain friend of mine on this board who you just, as always, backed up. Is it just me, or does anyone else out there think it may be more than a coincidence that you write in the same manner and think the exact same thoughts? Get a life. If you want to have a factual discussion about this then it's alright, but just yelling out "WE'RE 9-2", though it may be a fact, does not attest to the coaching ability of Fitzgerald. In my opinion, he's hurt us way more than he's ever helped us with his defense. Cameron, at times, has been just as bad, but at least his side of the ball produces.