#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GNATION64.....really wish your initials were BJ, then we would all get to see a rerun of that old, old, old classic:

BJ AND THE BEAR! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kazzy

p.s. good luck tonight.

Kaz u had me worrying there for a minute. lol And by the way its TD and The Bear

O yea man I am wrestling this year. And as for feeding us ... Bear had to take out a loan> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

good, I hope you play football till early DEC. but I'm looking forward to wrestling season as well, I think you guys have a real shot at the duals and several shots at the Individuals. Good luck tonight and hit em all like you did that kid from Loudon.

Good luck 'Kees. Sorry to hear you will be without #25. Who will replace him in the backfield and at DE?

Not to rehash an old argument, but a schools AD can send in a letter of reccomendation of approval of a students transfer but the final decision is made by a TSSAA executive. The executive does not have to take the reccomendation into consideration. A player can also play immediately if they can prove that the transfer wasn't because of athletic reasons.

Making the trip tonight, should be a good one. 64, I will have my camera, looking for you or Bear to give me a picture perfect sack or tackle!

By the new classifications, tonights game is a preview to next years district game. The new face of District 3A will be Greenback, Grace Christian, Harriman, Midway, Rockwood, and Tellico Plains, with Berean Christian, Knox. Christian, and TSD joining in other sports.

Good luck 'Kees. Sorry to hear you will be without #25. Who will replace him in the backfield and at DE?

Not to rehash an old argument, but a schools AD can send in a letter of reccomendation of approval of a students transfer but the final decision is made by a TSSAA executive. The executive does not have to take the reccomendation into consideration. A player can also play immediately if they can prove that the transfer wasn't because of athletic reasons.

Making the trip tonight, should be a good one. 64, I will have my camera, looking for you or Bear to give me a picture perfect sack or tackle!

By the new classifications, tonights game is a preview to next years district game. The new face of District 3A will be Greenback, Grace Christian, Harriman, Midway, Rockwood, and Tellico Plains, with Berean Christian, Knox. Christian, and TSD joining in other sports.

Well not to be cocky..but Bear says he'll get it but not if i get there first. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />