#1 Grace Christian vs #2 Greenback

Guest Shocker0

Don't know what game you were watching because Greenback had all their starters in(both sides) until 1:34 left in the game. Congratulations on the win but get your facts straight.

See ya on the basketball court. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

[/qu

I have my facts right i was there on your sideline watching the game and GB started putting in the younger kids after the 2nd series in the 3rd quarter and it was not hard to tell the clean white uniform from the kis that had already played but even if the had left starters in no diffeerent than what you guys have done all year to the 0-10, 1-9, 2-8 teams that you guys played the kees just kicked your butt jus as everybody knew they would

Thanks to the GB Kees

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I say, what game were you watching? I don't need to watch a tape. I was in a group of people discussing this same topic with less than 3 minutes left in the game and we were wondering why Greenback still had their starters in due to a possibility of one of them getting hurt or ejected again. Greenback's very last serious at the 2 minute mark of the 4 th quarter was the first time that Bunkie was not behind center. We don't have an issue of your starters in that late, just thought it was risky seeing that you are going to Oneida next Friday.

The only time the starters went in late in the 4th was when grace was punting the ball they were in against grace's starters because they knew grace would attempt an onside kick. once the ball was kicked and GB recovered the starters went out. smart coaching if you ask me. I wouldn't have my third string in against grace's starters either. #5 is a sorry excuse for a football player absolutely no class...

And you see what a "wounded" bear does to a GC Ram........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> 61 - 36. Looks like the Rams have all the material they need for their weight room bulletin board this off-season.....oh yeah, I'd toughen up that schedule too, if I were you.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ya know what? - you're done - season over - stop crying - if you want respect how about trying to earn some?

i like your screen name - nooneheregets out - thats the way i felt at your field last night - we couldn't even leave our side of the field until half time - what in the world?

people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

but i gotta hand it to ya - since Grace came on the scene you've made it much more interesting - we love to get ya'll riled up - very entertaining!!!!

Lets move on to a real game - GB vs Oneida

GO KEES!

THE END!