Page vs. Giles County

timeflies

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The middle school in town tries to, both feeder schools have volunteer coaches and its not likely they will be nearly as intergrated or efficient in running OC's offense as the system DL is able to. And under OC the fresh have began running the high school offense. They couldn't have hardly run it before he came to the school. But running it now should pay nice dividends in the years to come. IMO the freshman class is very talented.

With today's economy, dividends are the best thing you could ask for. I mean, sure stock options look pretty, but they don't provide that reliable stream of income like a strong dividend.

With today's economy, dividends are the best thing you could ask for. I mean, sure stock options look pretty, but they don't provide that reliable stream of income like a strong dividend.

Bomb and Ed, now listen up, because I only want to explain this once. Do I have your attention? Good boys. When Rage mentioned the word, dividends, he was not talking about money at all. He was referring to the Bobcat football program. Do you both understand or do I need to explain it more clearly. Now go play your bagpipes like good little boys.

The middle school in town tries to, both feeder schools have volunteer coaches and its not likely they will be nearly as intergrated or efficient in running OC's offense as the system DL is able to. And under OC the fresh have began running the high school offense. They couldn't have hardly run it before he came to the school. But running it now should pay nice dividends in the years to come. IMO the freshman class is very talented.

I think that they would be able to run the same basic plays if they all got together. I wasn't just talking about OC, I was referring to any head coach at the high school. You would think that they would be willing to help the younger boys coming in to be more prepared for the high school system when they get there. If they already know the basic plays they won't have to be taught them again and can start with more advanced stuff as freshman, that's all I was saying. Varsity has alot to learn in just a few months of practice.

Bomb and Ed, now listen up, because I only want to explain this once. Do I have your attention? Good boys. When Rage mentioned the word, dividends, he was not talking about money at all. He was referring to the Bobcat football program. Do you both understand or do I need to explain it more clearly. Now go play your bagpipes like good little boys.

Please explain dividends more clearly. While you are at it, could you also explain how the complex derivatives market, including mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps, have contributed to the current credit crisis? Do you think we have reached the capitulation point of the dow? What steps will the federal reserve and central banks around the world need to take to restore the world economy? What implications will the current deflationary spiral have on a prolonged recession. Thank you in advance, I look forward to your timely response.

Please explain dividends more clearly. While you are at it, could you also explain how the complex derivatives market, including mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps, have contributed to the current credit crisis? Do you think we have reached the capitulation point of the dow? What steps will the federal reserve and central banks around the world need to take to restore the world economy? What implications will the current deflationary spiral have on a prolonged recession. Thank you in advance, I look forward to your timely response.

I am still awaiting your enlightening comments on the subject.

Ed you are smarter than I thought unless your daddy helped you with this post. Did he, now tell the truth. If you know all these big words you probably know all the answers, so why don't you enlighten us. While you're at it; give us some financial advice to help us deal with the current crisis. Do you think we are at the capitulation point of the dow? If you can answer this question we could make some money.....Please don't make me answer all these questions on a football board. I have strong opinions about my answers just like I have strong opinions about Bobcats and my answers involve strong political opinions. But I will consider sharing my views, if you will answer some of these questions I have on philosophy.

1. How do you reconcile the intellect and the will, realizing that the two of them are not always or even

usually in agreement, especially in the area of beliefs?

2. How do we reconcile science and faith?

3. How would you define providence and please relate it to Jacobus Arminius"s theory, including

reference to the two named aspects and four modes of operation contained in his theory?

4. Please explain your understanding of faith and compare it to Cyril's philosophical insight on this

subject including his categorical breakdown of the subject into "two distinct senses"?

Now don't all of you threaders yell at me. I know this is not football, but little Ed started it and I'm finishing it.