Marion Co. vs Smith Co.

diehardpurple

The Warriors Have been through some Wars this year /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Smith County hasnt

The Warriors Have been through some Wars this year /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Smith County hasnt

The first ridiculous post of the thread. Check out Westmoreland and Franklin County games. Both great games down to the last minute.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they just don't want to give us no respect. that will change after fri. night. go big owls and get the job done. smith co. 35 - marion co.10 go region 4-2a

Na, our region is so weak remember? Tyner was going to blow out Westmoreland. Marion was going to blow out York. Sequatchie was going to play within 14 of Smith. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Na, our region is so weak remember? Tyner was going to blow out Westmoreland. Marion was going to blow out York. Sequatchie was going to play within 14 of Smith. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I just got back from the york marion watch out for the personal foul penalties york had 9 of them tonight so get ready york dropped 2 touchdown passes in the endzone or it would be york coming to the hole not marion how about those cream puff muffins there marion i bet that was a tight grip on those bleachers huh u know you were lucky tonight really lucky,.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just got back from the york marion watch out for the personal foul penalties york had 9 of them tonight so get ready york dropped 2 touchdown passes in the endzone or it would be york coming to the hole not marion how about those cream puff muffins there marion i bet that was a tight grip on those bleachers huh u know you were lucky tonight really lucky,.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I suppose sore losers have to brag about something /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . That last "dropped" pass was more like "ball hits outstretched hands, #16 hits kidneys, ball hits dirt". Looked more like a "You Got Nailed" than a dropped pass to me. But then, I watched it from the winner side of the field; probably looked different from the losers side.....enough about the Dragons. Their yesterdays news.

BidReid I agree. This thread deserves a better title. Should be picturesque at the least. I see Marion confortably resuming its customary underdog role again and playing to their potential next week. Good luck. Them ain't ordinary Owls you're going up to play.

I suppose sore losers have to brag about something /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . That last "dropped" pass was more like "ball hits outstretched hands, #16 hits kidneys, ball hits dirt". Looked more like a "You Got Nailed" than a dropped pass to me. But then, I watched it from the winner side of the field; probably looked different from the losers side.....enough about the Dragons. Their yesterdays news.

BidReid I agree. This thread deserves a better title. Should be picturesque at the least. I see Marion confortably resuming its customary underdog role again and playing to their potential next week. Good luck. Them ain't ordinary Owls you're going up to play.

Yeah no hope i guess you were looking through those same rose colored glasses those officals were smith co will see this last film of the game that is if you want to show them that you should have been beat tonight and you were awfully lucky where was that 34-0 at tonight Owls big 35-7 next week mark it down not much more of an opponent than tonight carthage go tear them up.............like we all know you can.

This young SC team is starting to peak at the right time. The mistakes early in the season...no longer exist. I knew this team had the potential to put it together.

A simple ( Co ) at the end of Smith would be sufficient. There is absolutely positively no way that Marion Co gets to play the underdog role this week. 4-2A is weak. The top two teams in our region will get to play another week before we are finished for the year. Just too weak.

This thread will be 30+ pages......of Marion Warriors at Smith?

Let's get the facts straight those passes weren't dropped !!!! Those york boys just can't take a hit and hold on to the ball!!! Hope basketball season or golf is looking better for you. You can call the WIN for MARION what you want but we will still be playing next Friday while you are still sitting at home crying!!!!!!

Marion played a sloppy game tonight and still beat you so that tells me one thing even on our worst night we are still better than york!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Since those voices in your head keep telling you that york was so much better than the BIG MC why didn't they capitalize on our sloppy play??????????

I'm a better sport than you are so I will leave it at that!!!

Love the pic ladysquaw......but hope the sky doesn't look quite like that next Friday Night.

Marion Co beat York twice. 34-0 and 21-12 with many turnovers. York beat Smith Co 22-9. The Owls have to be AT LEAST a 17 point underdog. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Love the pic ladysquaw......but hope the sky doesn't look quite like that next Friday Night.

Marion Co beat York twice. 34-0 and 21-12 with many turnovers. York beat Smith Co 22-9. The Owls have to be AT LEAST a 17 point underdog. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know bigreid We just stink way to bad. If I was the coaches I'd be making the kids practice jump shots instead of football.